Free Agency Retirement Update 1

BluObieZ

Orion Slade is kicking it pool side in a undisclosed location (Mostly for his safety) The resort is empty and the workers all are basically his personal bitches. It's pretty much way better then what you morons are up to. Practicing hockey and playing hockey for some little championship. Oh my must not talk ill of the cup because you know, it's the leagues biggest and best award. If I make fun of it and devalue it, what's next? A line must be drawn Robbie! Where? in the fucking sand where Orion is? (Just to be clear, I am not anywhere. That would be stupid because then I would be stuck in some bum fuck country till I was allowed to fly. That and no planes flying are the only reason why I did not take my family and go south) Any fucking ways. While most of you sit on your hockey benches trying to claw your way up the teams depth chart to get big line minutes, Orion downs rum and cokes like it's going out of style. He has a beach all to himself and yes he is really and I mean REALLY enjoying this "Free agency Retirement" thing. You would be thinking that this will change his fucking ways so that maybe next off season going into his last "season" he can actually listen to offers instead of saying no. Nope! He is looking forward to denying every team that comes knocking because well... It's fucking fun and aren't all here trying to have fun? Do you think what you are doing is fun because it's not. Enjoy it if you want but deep down inside you find all this league boring and it's stupid members boring. You have been thinking for a while how to spice things up, how to make this more fun so you don't become inactive. Well maybe you should take Orion's lead and have fun. But you wouldn't know what fun is even if it hit you in the face in Iqaluit Nunavut.