Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

It's the end of the sixth day. Not even a week has passed, and just over half of the town has died. Paranoia is running high, and this time it's @solas, who had claimed to be the LOOKOUT for the entire game--and given accurate information the entire time!--up to be executed.

He doesn't have many last words; after all, he's said all he really could have.

He's brought up and the trapdoor does what trapdoors do. He's oddly stiff, and the town soon finds out why--he's got the poker from @omgitshim's fireplace down the back of his shirt. We all know who used that poker earlier, and it was the JUGGERNAUT!

Anyone who has been paying attention to the numbers knows what this means...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, IN DOMINANT FASHION, THE TOWN!

(AND ALSO, OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL, @Devise, WHOSE TARGET LIVED TO THE END OF THE GAME!)

Here is the dead citizens' Discord server, for anyone who would like to join in on the discussion there as well as in this thread: https://discord.gg/36ZDnZ

Here is the game's spreadsheet, for all of you nerds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gfLwOef08RuHPYFIrwPAD4Z8UkZhXA160zJcHIHSkrY/edit?usp=sharing

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who took part in this game--keep an eye out, because sign-ups for game #3 are coming SOONER THAN YOU THINK!

3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

@solas these Lookout results were spot on everytime. If mafia wasn't so unlucky, you might have had a shot, but the 1v7 at the end with like 5 confirmed townies was rough for you.

Thanks!  A lot of it was just based on what I knew I couldn’t claim (ie I didn’t know who the GA was so I couldn’t watch Ferk that one time) as well as people I thought looked like convincing enough mafia/NK targets for a lookout to watch (plus I’m thinking Berocka had the trap on himself at the end?  So I was wary to not claim to watch him or else I’d be figured out).  

In a weird way there being so few mafia helped with my lookout claim since I knew basically all of the town claims were legit lmao.  But obviously it hurt me in the end.  I was pretty confident that Proto was the GF instead of Ricer too so I was annoyed when I saw his role haha

29 minutes ago, solas said:

(plus I’m thinking Berocka had the trap on himself at the end?  So I was wary to not claim to watch him or else I’d be figured out).  

I'd be curious to know that as well. But yes, on him makes the most sense. No way to kill him as the Jugg unless we lynch him all together, but he was definitely not the next on the list.

3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'd be curious to know that as well. But yes, on him makes the most sense. No way to kill him as the Jugg unless we lynch him all together, but he was definitely not the next on the list.

I only did Penny and Mike, each time the trap is triggered I had to build a new one, building takes one night