Historical Battles Article Series

Advantage

• Commissioner
On 4/14/2020 at 9:55 PM, Advantage said:

OG Brick Wahl vs. Jakub Holik

All this time and the name is still spelt wrong :(

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Victor said:

I'm surprised you've gone OG Wahl vs Holik. I'd be thinking Stopko or LeBeau (the other playoff beasts).

We were talking about it last night. He kinda liked the dynamic of Holik being a regular season goalie and Wahl being a playoff goalie.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah Taylor was always edged out (sometimes unfairly) but he had an impressive stat line outside of the awards

Hopefully this wasn't coming across as a shot. He to me was always the most notable FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY player given that he competed in an insanely competitive era. He'd dominate a lot of other era's on his own, and would easily have the award cabinet. So when someone gets the "second fiddle" to me I'd always define it as the Taylor since your the most notable in my mind for being unfairly pushed out simply because of the plethora of HoF around you. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, Devise said:

Hopefully this wasn't coming across as a shot. He to me was always the most notable FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY player given that he competed in an insanely competitive era. He'd dominate a lot of other era's on his own, and would easily have the award cabinet. So when someone gets the "second fiddle" to me I'd always define it as the Taylor since your the most notable in my mind for being unfairly pushed out simply because of the plethora of HoF around you. 

Oh no I didn't take it as a shot. I took it as an accurate reflection of his career, not to worry.

• 3 weeks later...