Season 71 Theme Week

Quik

Hi @Members,

As has become tradition, with the Trade Deadline comes VHL Theme Week! Before I get into what the theme of the season is, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of the changes to theme week, as it has now become a Doubles Week. This means that only Point Tasks submitted this week (Media Spots, Graphics, or Podcasts) will allow you to claim the bonus Uncapped 6 TPE, while VHL.com submissions will no longer be eligible for a bonus.

With that note out of the way, let's get to the theme of this season: Recruitment! What are things you love about the league that you think others would also enjoy? What are ways you think we can add quality members to the site? Can you create an advertising graphic? Any Point Task submitted, that has to do with the topic of recruitment, will be eligible for Theme Week Doubles. The best submissions may even be used in league recruiting efforts!

Note: Anyone who has submitted a point task for this week (ending April 26th), may submit their Theme Week Point Task this week, as well, and claim the capped portion for the Week Ending May 03 (or postpone claiming of a multi-week Media Spot by one week). If you have already claimed a Doubles Week, this week, earned through means outside the Theme Week Doubles, you may not claim a second doubles this week, but may claim Theme Week next week, as well.

In order to be eligible for Theme Week Doubles, your Theme Week submissions must be posted by 11:59PM PST on Sunday April 26th.

2nd Note: If you have a job that replaces your PT, you may claim Theme Week Doubles, so long as you complete your duties for the week.

• Quik featured this topic
Just now, twists said:

I was planning on using this week for a doubles week from my donation. Am I allowed to still do that and claim 12 uncapped TPE, or will I need to wait until next week?

Delay the doubles week to the week after

• Commissioner
Just now, twists said:

I was planning on using this week for a doubles week from my donation. Am I allowed to still do that and claim 12 uncapped TPE, or will I need to wait until next week?

4 minutes ago, Quik said:

If you have already claimed a Doubles Week, this week, earned through means outside the Theme Week Doubles, you may not claim a second doubles this week, but may claim Theme Week next week, as well.

• Commissioner

My usual blurb as well that @Quik loves to forget about. If your job pay replaces your PT then you are eligible to claim the bonus 6 uncapped so long as you complete your job as normal. This does not apply to the 12/week claims from EFL staff.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

My usual blurb as well that @Quik loves to forget about. If your job pay replaces your PT then you are eligible to claim the bonus 6 uncapped so long as you complete your job as normal. This does not apply to the 12/week claims from EFL staff.

Incoming 2nd notification for @Members

9 minutes ago, Aye my name jeff said:

+6 Uncapped

You don't have to link it here, Zeke. You can simply link your Media Spot twice in your claims, once as a +6 capped Media Spot, once as a +6 uncapped Doubles Week. Updaters will understand.