Town of Salem #3 - Sign Up

Gustav

Which Evil Faction Should be in this Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Evil Faction Should be in this Game?

• Mafia
    • Coven
    • Doesn't matter

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/23/2020 at 07:30 PM

So, this is pretty much right after the last one ended, and though I'd usually take a break, here's why we're kicking this one off pretty much immediately (the goal is to get things going Thursday or Friday night!).

As many of you know, I'm currently in college. Getting a game started as soon as possible is the ideal time for me, as this allows the game (or, at least the super hectic parts of the game where I have to spend an hour at night figuring out what's going on) to wrap up before exams start hitting. Since a) I don't want to spend the time I should be studying staring at a Town of Salem spreadsheet and watching a forum thread pop off, and b) even if I did want to do that, it would be absolutely idiotic, we're jumping right into game 3. Otherwise, we'd be sitting here for almost a month waiting for me to start up the next one, and nobody wants that.

All are welcome to sign up, but if you do, you promise to be active throughout the game, and you recognize that joining any Discord servers that pertain to your role (ex. if you're a member of the Mafia or Coven, a Vampire, a Jailor, someone who is jailed by a Jailor on any given night, and if you're dead and there is a living Medium) is MANDATORY.

The winners from last game are the Town and the Guardian Angel! These people will be allowed (if they wish) to PM me a role that they'd like to receive in this coming game, with a 50% chance of receiving said role. If the same role is requested by multiple different people or if other circumstances (for example, if everyone wants to be some sort of neutral role) prevent each successful 50% chance from going through, priority will be given to those who submitted their requests first.

The following people are winners of the last game, and may contact me to request roles should they wish to do so:

DoktorFunk

Mike

Berocka

omgitshim

Spartan

a_Ferk

Mr_Hatter

jhatty8

McWolf

Enorama

Proto

Devise

A rule list on our forum may be found here.

The Town of Salem Wiki, for additional information, may be found here.

A Buff Beav pic may be found here.

Make your votes for this game's evil faction and sign up in this thread! I'll close sign-ups at some point on Thursday, and possibly even get roles out and start the game that night as well.

Edited by GustavMattias

List of those signed up:

Spoiler

1. a_Ferk

2. Devise

3. DoktorFunk

4. McWolf

5. ContinentalCup036

6. Spartan

7. Alex Bridges

8. jhatty8

9. Doomsday

10. Mr_Hatter

11. LastOneUp

12. Proto

13. Ricer13

14. omgitshim

15. Joe Exotic

16. BarzalGoat

17. Mike

18. Berocka

19. twists

20. Enorama

21. BladeMaiden

22. Nykonax

Edited by GustavMattias

I'm in

Unfortunately with the majority of people being able to choose their role I will probably get stuck with a super lame one. I imagine jailor, vig, vet, neutral killing and jester and stuff will all be taken. I better not get transporter :(

Roles are all out! If you for some reason haven't received one, or if you'd like any further clarification on your role, let me know.