Day in a Life - Tyler Walker (Entry 2)

Advantage

Day in a Life - Tyler Walker - Edition 2

The day has come to finally announce who I get an opportunity to play with for the remainder of the season.  The offers flew in quickly and I had a number of great opportunities presented.

The San Diego Marlins were the first offer I was presented with.  I was being offered a top pairing opportunity to go along with new recruits, Viktor Mjers and Jacob Tonn.  They are a fairly competitive team and seem to be getting better as the season is going on.

The Ottawa Lynx were the second offer that came before me.  They are the league’s best team and were probably an easy choice if the Founders Cup is all I want. I can’t imagine my minutes would be much given the team’s competitiveness but a Founders Cup is hard to overlook.

The Halifax 21st was my third official offer (after receiving some spam about a kickball team).  This was a very professional looking offer which immediately caught my eye. Halifax was towards the bottom of the standings so there was probably no chance they’d fight for a championship, but it was a top pairing offer and a chance to star on the team.

After a quick review with my agency and a good friend who was also waiting on a contract in Marshall James Frostbeard.  We both decided to sign with the San Diego Marlins and start our VHLM careers in important roles on a team we can hopefully help guide to a VHLM Championship.

T.W.7.