Starting TPE Adjustment for Late Joiners

Quik

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, twists said:

F, guess I've been busting my balls for no reason now to get ready for the draft

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

Any time you've hit the cap you'd be 6 above this, 8 with VHLM Practice Facility.

• Commissioner
Just now, twists said:

Oh, so for every cap before the week of the 3rd I'm ahead that much? 

Not sure I follow your train of thought.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Esso2264 said:

is this the place were i yell cuz of a change that doesnt benefit me so its bad

Complaints can be emailed to HR@vhlforum.com where they will immediately be burned.

2 minutes ago, twists said:

I guess I'm trying to apply this to when I joined. Based on my timing I'm not sure I'll be ahead of someone who joins late. but, you seem to think I'll be 8 TPE ahead? Or is it 8 TPE ahead/week since I joined?

Are you S73? If so, then if you cap out + practice facility every week, you'll be 8X TPE ahead of late joiners, where X=Weeks since the deadline.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, twists said:

I guess I'm trying to apply this to when I joined. Based on my timing I'm not sure I'll be ahead of someone who joins late. but, you seem to think I'll be 8 TPE ahead? Or is it 8 TPE ahead/week since I joined?

Just now, Quik said:

Are you S73? If so, then if you cap out + practice facility every week, you'll be 8X TPE ahead of late joiners, where X=Weeks since the deadline.

^ That

Also aren’t you S72 which means none of this applies to you anyway?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Hi I'm looking to retroactively claim 18 TPE for Marvin Harding that I can then turn into an extra carryover TPE for A Red Guy, thanks.

sloth no GIF

6 minutes ago, twists said:

It would apply to me in the scenario where it might be much more lucrative to do a recreate. But yes I am S71, so I'm probably just confused.

You're an S72, and currently ranked 16th in your draft. It wouldn't really be beneficial to you to recreate at this point.

1 minute ago, twists said:

See that's weird, because when I created my player it said I was a 71 in the thread. Sorry for being a complete noob here.

The title? Or the GMs talking to you about signing for S71? Because we're currently in S71, and you're a prospect for the S72 draft. You're in a very solid place for a prospect and if you continue capping out each week, your start date won't matter by the time you're drafted.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, twists said:

I just doubled checked the title, it infact does say S72. Maybe I'm dyslexic.

Wouldn’t that make you see S27? If so then damn, how have you not retired yet?

Just now, LastOneUp said:

So with this new rule in place, when is the new "best time" to create a new player? 

Still the trade deadline, that has not changed. What has changed is the gap between the "best" and "worst" times in terms of TPE.