San Diego AGM Hiring Thread

InstantRockstar

I'd like to start by saying thank you to @fever95 for constantly being around, active and happy to help out with the team. I am very happy we got to team up again with one another in the management pool and kick some butt. Unfortunately, Fever has told me he has stepped down for other commitments and I totally respect that. With that, I will be looking for a new AGM 

Out of respect to the Hounds GM needing to be found, I will wait until that is selected to make my selection. 

@Peace again, thanks.

Hi there IR! I would like to apply for this!

I was the AGM of Vegas so I know how to work STHS, do pressers, help with trades and such, get the LR active, and make sure my players update! I really do hope you consider me, and I hope that you ask me some questions so I can prove I belong in the GM/AGM world. 

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

@Peace again, thanks.

Hi there IR! I would like to apply for this!

I was the AGM of Vegas so I know how to work STHS, do pressers, help with trades and such, get the LR active, and make sure my players update! I really do hope you consider me, and I hope that you ask me some questions so I can prove I belong in the GM/AGM world. 

Thanks!

I'm sure you've seen him on other AGM/GM hiring threads, but he is undoubtedly the best candidate remaining. He's active, he knows what he's doing, and is a fantastic locker room presence. Strongly consider this lad!

Just now, Spartan said:

I'm sure you've seen him on other AGM/GM hiring threads, but he is undoubtedly the best candidate remaining. He's active, he knows what he's doing, and is a fantastic locker room presence. Strongly consider this lad!

thanks a lot man! means so much!

Hey IR,

I know i’ve had a bad past at my last AGM spot with you, but I want to give it another go, and I KNOW that I can be better than last time. I completely understand if you don’t accept me back to my first ever home, but I just wanted to let you know, that I will be more motivated and dedicated, to getting the job done quickly and fast, and done to perfection, you already know how I am in the LR. Nd San Diego was my first ever home, and still is, and always will be.

7 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Hey IR,

I know i’ve had a bad past at my last AGM spot with you, but I want to give it another go, and I KNOW that I can be better than last time. I completely understand if you don’t accept me back to my first ever home, but I just wanted to let you know, that I will be more motivated and dedicated, to getting the job done quickly and fast, and done to perfection, you already know how I am in the LR. Nd San Diego was my first ever home, and still is, and always will be.

if you dont pick me, pick him

Just now, Proto said:

This guy. He's not lying about his experience. When I was a player on Vegas, he posted pressers first thing on Monday and was the most active person in our LR. Super active, super passionate, and very willing to learn. Hire him!

thanks a lot man! I'd react with a heart but it wont let me since i have reacted too many times today haha!

4 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

I'd like to start by saying thank you to @fever95 for constantly being around, active and happy to help out with the team. I am very happy we got to team up again with one another in the management pool and kick some butt. Unfortunately, Fever has told me he has stepped down for other commitments and I totally respect that. With that, I will be looking for a new AGM 

Out of respect to the Hounds GM needing to be found, I will wait until that is selected to make my selection. 

Dear IR;

I wanted to start by saying that I am a very active person and although I live overseas I can make it work and it will be more beneficial as I could cover you in the hours you can't be active, therefore wiht me you will be more effective. Also I have experience with STHS and I will be able to send in lines if you can't, also I would like to learn from you and to be able to learn all the things of being a GM and about trades and everything, I hope that you give me a shot

4 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

@Zyrok Do it

Thanks to MexicanCow for vouching me too

Edited by Zyrok

15 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Hey IR,

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Hey all, 

Just gonna post here. I feel like there is a ton of good applicants but one stood out to me. His tenure was taken away from him, which is whatever, but I feel like he didn't deserve to not be AGM anymore, so please allow me to announce my new AGM @Viperxhawks19 who I know will be excellent for the job.