Random VHL Memories

eaglesfan036

1) When Jericho figured out Kesler's password and hacked his account messing with him for the day

2) When me, Victor, Ahma, and one other person all played haxball together, and tried to convince some random people we were playing with to join the VHL

3) When @Will first joined the league I received a tip from @d3vilsfire that he could be a steal, which is why I slid in and drafted Will in the 2nd round. Greatest VHLM draft pick I ever made by far.

4) When @Seth knew that a certain draft like 3 seasons down the line would be really good, which turned into a meme #Seth knew

5) When I was VHLM Commishioner and fired @Da Trifecta after a conversation I had with him. I told him he needed to give an active player playing time on the top two lines over an active bot. He said no and that I couldn't make him do it. I promptly fired him for having a stupid attitude in being a VHLM GM

6) My favorite recent memory is when @Bushito and Robbie (Can someone tag him for me) legitimately challenged each other to meet somewhere and have a fist fight, turning the VHL into 4chan. 

11 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

1) When Jericho figured out Kesler's password and hacked his account messing with him for the day

Wasn't it just password?

1 hour ago, twists said:

6) sounds amazing. I need to read up on VHL lore more.

This was not long ago, but I think it's lost to time because I believe it originated in the now-wiped Discord genchat.

Can see reference to it here: 

@Enorama I believe the proposed fight was in a locked forum post somewhere, and either Devise or Tfong locked it calling it 4chan or something

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Not one Riga mention epic fail.

I remember I would always try to message you on chat and you would just saying something along the lines of go away and dissapear

That and the giraffes

3 hours ago, Doomsday said:

7) Eagles' reign of terror in General Chat after discovering @tfong accidentally gave him admin powers, inducing @Nykonax rage and multiple kicks/bans him and @Dil.

I think the best part of the story is that Dil called @Beaviss's work and requested to speak to Beaviss. Why did Dil have his work phone number, and why did he call over something so insignificant? And I wonder what Beaviss's company thought when some 12 year old Indian boy was calling to speak with Beaviss about an emergency

1 minute ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

I think the best part of the story is that Dil called @Beaviss's work and requested to speak to Beaviss. Why did Dil have his work phone number, and why did he call over something so insignificant? And I wonder what Beaviss's company thought when some 12 year old Indian boy was calling to speak with Beaviss about an emergency

He found out my work and name and looked it up in the directory....

8 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

The better part is that that wasn't even the first time that Dil called Beav at work.

• Admin
6 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

And im pretty sure the #SethKnew draft class turned out to be bad at the time of the draft, not even afterwards with hindsight. 

It was actually S40 so no, I think that's why the meme came about. He had no basis to think it was a good draft, but was so committed after his initial comment. I managed to find the thread: https://vhlforum.com/topic/8806-querig-s38/

"I think we are formulating a significant amount of hyperbole"

"Not sure why my premise is being distorted"

"like I previously affirmed, under the present circumstances"

lol I forgot how much I hated his manner of speech

2 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@Enorama I believe the proposed fight was in a locked forum post somewhere, and either Devise or Tfong locked it calling it 4chan or something

Yes but it spawned a great copypasta as well.

7 minutes ago, Victor said:

It was actually S40 so no, I think that's why the meme came about. He had no basis to think it was a good draft, but was so committed after his initial comment. I managed to find the thread: https://vhlforum.com/topic/8806-querig-s38/

the pick that he thought would be good

2 hours ago, Victor said:

Seth once pmd me one of his college essays to prove how expansive his vocabulary was. It sounded it exactly like that from the minute I glanced at it