Town of Salem #3

Gustav

The Grand Poobah sees that the NFL Draft has hit a commercial break, looks over at the clock, and sees a glowing orange "9:08".

It's time to open up the VHL's THIRD Town of Salem game! Also time to remind all of you about a guideline or two:

The Big Bad Gustav Kill Hammer: if you do not participate in the game thread and do not send me any night actions for two consecutive day/night periods, I will smite you from the heavens. You don't want that.

The Jail: If you are jailed, you will be invited into a private Discord server with the Jailor, who will be there under an anonymous account name. Make an effort to be on at the start of the night phase (if you can, within reason), so the Jailor's time isn't wasted waiting for you to go online.

The Voting: All votes must be formatted like this:

VOTE [PLAYER NAME]

If your vote is not formatted like that, I will count it if it is obviously a vote. If not, I might not--so make sure I do by formatting it properly.

I think that's all, a good number of you know what's up by this point. So, let's get this thing started!

@a_Ferk

@Devise

@DoktorFunk

@McWolf

@ContinentalCup036

@Spartan

@Alex Bridges

@jhatty8

@Doomsday

@Mr_Hatter

@LastOneUp

@Proto

@Ricer13

@omgitshim

@Joe Exotic

@BarzalGoat

@Mike

@Berocka

@twists

@Enorama

@BladeMaiden

@Nykonax

A rule list on our forum may be found here.

The Town of Salem Wiki, for additional information, may be found here.

A picture of @solas crying after missing sign-up may be found here.

DAY 1 WILL LAST 24 HOURS, UNTIL 9 PM EST TOMORROW, AND BEGINS NOW!

Ok guys, now that I am finally a member of town I can tell you the best meta to win:

Jailor reveal yourself, immediately, call for "tp lo" for night one - that means town protective (doctors and bodyguards) protect the jailor, and the lookout goes on the jailor to confirm who town protective are. Any other role who visits the jailor is suspicious. Anyone who falsely claims to be jailor is executed by the real jailor night 2, no exceptions.

After night 1 the lookout can start looking elsewhere since the jailor should continue to be protected by town protective. 

Spies should post pretty early in the game who mafia has visited. 

If you don't believe me google it, this is the best meta and not a ploy. Let's get this bread town!

Also town protective do not reveal yourself to the public unless you are really getting pushed / voted

Edited by ContinentalCup036

44 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@GustavMattias no list of characters this time?

And everyone who has previous experience with this game should know that I AM AN IDIOT.

We have...

1x JAILOR

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

2x TOWN SUPPORT

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

1x TOWN KILLING

4x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

2x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Edited by GustavMattias

33 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Ok guys, now that I am finally a member of town I can tell you the best meta to win:

Jailor reveal yourself, immediately, call for "tp lo" for night one - that means town protective (doctors and bodyguards) protect the jailor, and the lookout goes on the jailor to confirm who town protective are. Any other role who visits the jailor is suspicious. Anyone who falsely claims to be jailor is executed by the real jailor night 2, no exceptions.

After night 1 the lookout can start looking elsewhere since the jailor should continue to be protected by town protective. 

Spies should post pretty early in the game who mafia has visited. 

If you don't believe me google it, this is the best meta and not a ploy. Let's get this bread town!

Also town protective do not reveal yourself to the public unless you are really getting pushed / voted

Agreed. We have confirmed TP (WHO SHOULD NOT REVEAL) and the Jailor can effectively communicate with the town. Jailor please come out

JAILOR: 

TOWN PROTECTIVE:

TOWN PROTECTIVE:

TOWN SUPPORT:

TOWN SUPPORT:

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE:

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE:

TOWN KILLING:

RANDOM TOWN:

RANDOM TOWN:

RANDOM TOWN:

RANDOM TOWN:

I'll keep the claims updated, the RANDOM TOWN is important to keep track of because we can weed out bad claims this way. If I die, someone take the reigns.

11 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

Agreed. We have confirmed TP (WHO SHOULD NOT REVEAL) and the Jailor can effectively communicate with the town. Jailor please come out

Confirmed Eagles and Jhatty mafia scum working together already.  

18 hours ago, Berocka said:

Hi I am Berocka nice to meet you all 

what’s a rockaber that i hear of?