Town of Salem #3

Gustav

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Who?

I agree they should reveal themself. 

Also, I think I have found a member of maf, but I will wait to post my results until tomorrow because I dont want them to know what I am yet. If I die be sure to check my will

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Also, I think I have found a member of maf, but I will wait to post my results until tomorrow because I dont want them to know what I am yet. If I die be sure to check my will

If you have info why sit on it? You're already making yourself a target saying that so might as well come out. We still have time for a lynch.

21 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Just reveal. Saying that makes you a prime target for a janitor/forger.

7 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

Just reveal. Saying that makes you a prime target for a janitor/forger.

They already know there will be a psychic they can kill too. They have no idea if i am spy, sheriff, or whatever. Ill wait a day to keep em guessing

52 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Also, I think I have found a member of maf, but I will wait to post my results until tomorrow because I dont want them to know what I am yet.

Oh, you tease. 

"Let's kill somebody!" says nobody.

Yep, you guessed it. It's the end of the second day, and the town is still pretty quiet. The two weird guys with the hats are dead, and nobody really cared about them anyway, so it's pretty much life as usual for most.

What can I say except...let Night 2 begin!

Note: same thing as yesterday, starting work earlier tomorrow so Day 3 begins on the earlier side as well. Expect the start of the day phases during the coming week to be later than that, depending on when I happen to wake up.

List of those alive:

After night fell last night, the town heard a loud scream of "FREEDOM" followed by a few gunshots. Everyone assumes it's just @diamond_ace watching Braveheart again, but it turns out to be more than that--this morning, @Devise is found to be missing from the search party. He was killed by the VETERAN, and he was a BODYGUARD.

There's one more person who's gone, too, and that's @Doomsday. He's found in his house with a cut in his neck and a body full of bullets. Falling victim to both a SERIAL KILLER and a member of the MAFIA, he was the MAYOR.

Neither Devise nor Doomsday left a last will.

Time for Day 3 to begin!

List of those alive (18):

Votes needed for lynching today: 10

50 minutes ago, McWolf said:

My role and will. We had a lovely conversation.

was it romantic though?

Wait... Eno hasn’t said a single thing in this thread since it started.. but suspicious if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Wait... Eno hasn’t said a single thing in this thread since it started.. but suspicious if you ask me.

There's a few people who haven't. Do you have something specific on Eno?

Just now, omgitshim said:

There's a few people who haven't. Do you have something specific on Eno?

No, not really, I noticed a few others as well.. Eno just really stood out since he’s usually very active.. and he hasn’t said a thing.. just surprised me