Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Okay, should we set a deadline time for everyone to claim by? I'm getting sick of sitting around, and I'd prefer everyone else to reveal when I do as well. Don't really want to become a target for the mafia

6 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

Okay, should we set a deadline time for everyone to claim by? I'm getting sick of sitting around, and I'd prefer everyone else to reveal when I do as well. Don't really want to become a target for the mafia

I am down for that too. 

Vet's confirmed so as long as there's no cc you're confirmed now.

Since there's no longer real info I was waiting for though, Vote Alex Bridges

N1: B: ContinentalCup036; MV: Spartan x2, Mr_Hatter, Enorama

N2: B: Mike; MV: a_Ferk x2, Doomsday, Enorama

I'm Spy, Alex called out Eno specifically for being too quiet (even though there's a few people who haven't said anything). Eno was visited both nights by Mafia so either he's been Blackmailed all game or they have been trying to Frame him.

The two visits on Spartan and Ferk are interesting since they weren't the kill, maybe a Consig + Disguiser duo trying to find a good target to fake?

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Although this could be a ploy and he might not be TP and that would leave mike open to get killed

There's at least one real TP out there still. If it's not McWolf, they should be on Mike too just in case.

I am also a spy 

N1 -

You did not see anyone target Devise last night.

A member of the mafia visited Mr_Hatter last night.

A member of the mafia visited Enorama last night.

N2 -

You did not see anyone target Blade last night.

A member of the mafia visited Doomsday last night.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

So night 1 mafia visited hatter and enorama 

night 2 they visited doom.

@omgitshim why do you have ferk and spartan in there? 

I think you’re mafia trying to protect those two players.

Vote OMGITSHIM

Either you're Exe that fell into an easy fake cc claim or you're Maf protecting Alex.

Unvote Alex

Vote Ricer

Just now, omgitshim said:

Either you're Exe that fell into an easy fake cc claim or you're Maf protecting Alex.

Unvote Alex

Vote Ricer

I’m pretty sure how I posted my nightly claims is exactly how it was sent to me by Gus in my DMs. I am on to you now @omgitshim and if I get voted off and everyone sees I’m the spy it’s only a matter of time that they all realize I’m right and vote you guys 

Edited by Ricer13

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I’m pretty sure how I posted my nightly claims is exactly how it was sent to me by Gus in my DMs. I am on to you now @omgitshim and if I get voted off and everyone sees I’m the spy it’s only a matter of time that they all realize I’m right and vote you guys 

This sounds like the very common argument a mafia claiming spy uses when doubted. Knowing my own innocence and through my confusion of two very late spy claims (even though spies typically claim and start presenting information after n1), I will go down the path of self-preservation and...

Vote Ricer

If Ricer actually is spy, then I think the jailor needs to have a conversation with omg tonight. Seems like a relatively fair play.

I am the spy and the information I claimed is accurate and word for word how it was sent to me each night. The information given by OMG and his plus Spartans vote is self preservation for two mafia members. Don’t be fooled and vote with me not against me. 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I am the spy and the information I claimed is accurate and word for word how it was sent to me each night. The information given by OMG and his plus Spartans vote is self preservation for two mafia members. Don’t be fooled and vote with me not against me. 

I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to be logical here. A spy typically claims early in the game to avoid situations like this. On top of that, you only claimed spy and posted a will after someone else claimed spy and posted a will. From my experience, there's a problem here and I'm inclined to side with the person who claimed first and isn't getting extremely defensive about it.