Seven01

Kendrick

Dear 701,

You and I had our battles. You were a Vikings fan and I am a Packers fan. I remember when you once told me Christian Ponder would one day be better than Aaron Rodgers, I'll never let you forget that he didn't. I learned a lot about graphics from you. Your graphics inspired me, your competitive edge pushed me to be a better member and better graphics guy just like Boubabi and Jackim have. Your talent was one of the top ones in the sim league world. I can't say I had a ton of conversations with you about anything other than NFC North football. I know we both agreed that the Bears Still Suck and the Lions are the doormat of the division. I'll miss your outspoken personality and your ability to get a slight jab into people (including me) without it being personal. You created some amazing players and even though you stated you weren't a "hockey guy", you knew a lot more than you let on. Thank you for being here and thank you for making this place the place it has been and forever will be. So long brother, may you change fonts up in the clouds now. Rest easy

Joey