Uhtred's regular season review

leafsman

Uhtred just completed his rookie season and had a very successful rookie campaign with the Seattle Bears.  Uhtred scored 22 goals and had 26 assists this season.   These point totals surpassed the goals Uhtred had set in the pre season.   At the beginning of the season Uhtred wanted to get 10 goals and 40 points and he achieved both targets and doubled his goal scoring target.   He also shot the puck 240 times for just a hair under 3 shots per game which surpasses his 2 shots per game target.  Uhtred will now look to build upon that regular season success as the Bears enter the playoffs.  Uhtred has worked hard trying to increase his strength during the last half of the season in order to try to prepare himself for the physical grind that is the VHL playoffs.  The last week of the season also saw Uhtred score his first career hat trick and that may give him a great confidence boost on the eve of the playoffs.  Uhtred won a gold  medal with Europe this season and if the bears can win the cup it will be the ultimate rookie campaign for Uhtred.   The regular season may be over but there is still a ton of work ahead for Uhtred.

40 minutes ago, leafsman said:

Uhtred just completed his rookie season and had a very successful rookie campaign with the Seattle Bears.  Uhtred scored 22 goals and had 26 assists this season.   These point totals surpassed the goals Uhtred had set in the pre season.   At the beginning of the season Uhtred wanted to get 10 goals and 40 points and he achieved both targets and doubled his goal scoring target.   He also shot the puck 240 times for just a hair under 3 shots per game which surpasses his 2 shots per game target.  Uhtred will now look to build upon that regular season success as the Bears enter the playoffs.  Uhtred has worked hard trying to increase his strength during the last half of the season in order to try to prepare himself for the physical grind that is the VHL playoffs.  The last week of the season also saw Uhtred score his first career hat trick and that may give him a great confidence boost on the eve of the playoffs.  Uhtred won a gold  medal with Europe this season and if the bears can win the cup it will be the ultimate rookie campaign for Uhtred.   The regular season may be over but there is still a ton of work ahead for Uhtred.

Are you watching the newest season? Its pre good imo

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Are you watching the newest season? Its pre good imo

No I haven't watched in a couple seasons but have read almost all of the books except the latest one.  I think that will be the next show I catchup on.

Just now, leafsman said:

No I haven't watched in a couple seasons but have read almost all of the books except the latest one.  I think that will be the next show I catchup on.

The show doesn't do the books justice but the scenes and the actor choices they made are very good. Its not just straight action either they really go into detail about the political landscape also.