Philadelphia Reapers AGM Hired

DMaximus

The Philadelphia Reapers announce the hiring of an Assistant General Manager, @Spence King

This newcomer did a fantastic job as GM of Asia, leading them to a silver medal in the S71 WJC tournament. His player Spencer Elsby (https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/2649) has been a model Reaper and should be rocketing up all VHL team’s draft board. @Spence King has displayed a great attitude, passion, and energy. He is not only an asset to the Reaper organization, but the VHL community as a whole.

Welcome aboard @Spence King! Here’s to Reaper greatness!

3 hours ago, DMaximus said:

The Philadelphia Reapers announce the hiring of an Assistant General Manager, @Spence King

This newcomer did a fantastic job as GM of Asia, leading them to a silver medal in the S71 WJC tournament. His player Spencer Elsby (https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/2649) has been a model Reaper and should be rocketing up all VHL team’s draft board. @Spence King has displayed a great attitude, passion, and energy. He is not only an asset to the Reaper organization, but the VHL community as a whole.

Welcome aboard @Spence King! Here’s to Reaper greatness!

Thank you so much for all the kind words @DMaximus I am so thankful for this opportunity and looking forward to having a bigger role in the VHL community, and i couldnt be happier to be starting that with my #ReaperNation and the boys in Philly , @DMaximus inspired me to apply for the WJC position just as a long shot , and i feel i have proven my front office skills and look forward to the upcoming playoffs and setting the stepping stones gettin ready for our big VHLM Draft, Thanks again @DMaximus  and everyone thats helped me get to where i am today .

Honestly I wasn't even looking for an AGM, which is why there wasn't a formal job posting. I wasn't planning on hiring an AGM, but Spence has been so positive, inquisitive, and helpful that I thought he deserved the recognition and promotion.