S71 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

Happy Sunday VHL! As per last season's fairly low key announcement, the blue team and BOG decided to introduce the Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy in S70, but announced no winner in its first year of existence.

This season after a bit of deliberation in the BOG, we have decided to let you decide who goes on the ballot. The criteria is pretty broad, but every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S71. Ideally don't nominate yourself but we'll allow it. Hopefully this helps us whittle it down to a few candidates to vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScka6zunnkJ3PARS_8jsV0gHAkg8d0QedArhQ-oeoDPczKkeg/viewform?usp=sf_link

:cheers:

@Members

Gotta nominate my GM @Rayzor_7

I've been around the site for a few years and he's by far been the most supportive VHLM GM I've ever had and is constantly making sure the new guys feel welcome. Even outside of his GM role he's active in the community and as far as I know he's good in everyone's books

• Admin

Looks like everyone who wanted to submit a nomination has so thank you. We'll now take it to the BOG and vote alongside the other awards.

For full disclosure, here is everyone who got more than 1 nomination and is heading to the ballot:

@Berocka

@DoktorFunk

@Doomsday

@Erik Summers

@GustavMattias

@Josh

@Jubis

@Proto

@Ricer13

@gorlab

@rjfryman

And here's everyone that won't make the ballot but got nominated so well done, someone out there loves you!

@Acydburn @Banackock @ColeMrtz @DarkSpyro @Enorama @FrostBeard @joeg @Jubo07 @Rayzor_7 @Devise @diamond_ace