S72 VHLM Expansion

Quik

:vhlmlogo: VHLM EXPANSION :vhlmlogo:

It's no secret that the VHLM has had an awkward format for a number of seasons now, with 11 teams being in the league for the past 6 seasons. Well, the league has decided that it's finally time to round that number off and add #12. I could keep writing things to extend the length of this paragraph, or I could tell you the name of the team...I'm sure you would rather the name, so without further ado, the VHLM's newest franchise:

Spoiler

The Miami Marauders

image.png

General Manager: @Ricer13

With 12 teams, there are of course some rules that need to be addressed, as changes include the introduction of Divisions, and a schedule that will follow that of the VHL. There will also be a new playoff format that will be introduced. Oh, and there won't be an expansion draft, either.

The changes are as follows:

Division

1. Theusch Division (701) -> HFX, PHI, MIA
  2. Glasser Division (DA) -> MIN, OTT, MIS
  3. Corcoran Division (Corco) -> SSK, LVA, YUK
  4. Kendrick Division (Kendrick) -> MEX, HOU, SDM

Each of these members for whom the divisions are named after, have made a large impact on both the VHLM, as players, GMs and/or commissioner, as well as the VHL as a whole, and are wholly deserving of the honour!

Playoff Format

Each Division winner will be guaranteed a home playoff spot, while the next 4 teams in the playoffs will be decided by Wild Card format. Each playoff round will be determined by a best of seven series.

Expansion Draft

What? No Expansion Draft? No, rather than having an expansion draft, the Marauders will be receiving a compensation pick at the end of each round, which will be the 13th draft slot.

S72 Dispersal Draft

The Marauders will draft from the 10th slot in each round of the Season 72 VHLM Dispersal Draft.

---

Welcome and good luck to the Miami Marauders!

:vhlmlogo: image.png :vhlmlogo:

41 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Thank you to everyone involved for giving me this opportunity! I will not disappoint. Let’s go, Miami!!!

Your welcome. I know I did nothing to help you get this opportunity, but still - your welcome. Congrats krice.

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

Buddy guy doesn't even use the graphics I made specially for the announcement.

233347425_MIABanner.png.edd5d95a91c5acf73dae45b29d6d56e9.png

848019624_MIASilver.thumb.png.9949b0b547210b1d36177dcbc7ec70a6.png

Grats @Ricer13

excuse me mr eno rama, how u is make the bottom image?

?

??