Yukon Rush AGM HIRED

MexicanCow123

Hello everyone!

I just want to thank Krice for his hard work in Yukon. You are going to be an amazing GM and I am looking forward to destroying your team! Now I am looking for an AGM that meets this criteria:

- Active 

- Focused fully on the players, making sure they have fun

-  Committed to the team

- Willing to learn 

If you meet that criteria this is what you will be doing

- Scouting for the Draft

- Setting up lines when i am not available (Must have a PC so you can use STHS)

Discord & Forum Engagement (This is huge)

- Recruitment (This is also huge)

- Recommending line changes/tactics

- Posting some stuff in Discord daily (Will let you know when you get the job)

- Posting Press Conference EVERY WEEK (A MUST)

I will be making my decision after The Miami Marauders so if you applied for that job also apply here! If you are not 100% dedicated to this job you WILL NOT last long (I am not afraid to fire people) Please only apply if your 100% in with me.

Edited by MexicanCow123

I apply!!
I am very active with a positive presence inside the locker rooms I'm in. I love Yukon, I wouldn't want any other team to win, this has been my home since the beggining and I want to help, I can do the press conferences and help with the lines and tactics as I've recently won the gold medal with Europe therefore I understand how the STHS works and how to improve certain things

Hope you give me a shot

1 hour ago, Zyrok said:

I apply!!
I am very active with a positive presence inside the locker rooms I'm in. I love Yukon, I wouldn't want any other team to win, this has been my home since the beggining and I want to help, I can do the press conferences and help with the lines and tactics as I've recently won the gold medal with Europe therefore I understand how the STHS works and how to improve certain things

Hope you give me a shot

Hire this man!! He would be a great agm!

Well, I know you said not to apply, because you wouldn’t pick me, and I can’t set lines, but i’m still gunna put my name as an option here. I can do everything on that list to perfection on that list except set lines. I know that is a big role in the AGM spot, but i’m hoping we can work through it together. You know me and i’m pretty active in the Yukon LR. So yeah, I completely understand why if you don’t pick me, and yeah, applied.

I will apply, I've been around since 2018 and was even GM for Vegas for a while as you know. I stepped down because I became less active, but I am back. I really want to return to a job in the league but I don't want one with as many responsibilities as a GM, so AGM would be great for me. I can do everything you ask for and have experience doing all those things from when I was GM.