Playoff pondering

Steve

At the time of this writing, Seattle has a 3-1 advantage over Moscow. That would seem to be a given that Seattle will win the cup. Well hold onto that thought. We are talking about Simon T and his evil ways. It really isn't over until we actually win another game. While I like the odds, I am not going to start any shit talking.

It has been a positive playoff run for Seattle. I think when we got Aleksander Rodriguez, that was a turning point. Once he got acclimated into the system, he has been on a terrific pace that has helped Seattle move forward in the current run. The man is on a mission.

I like the mix of talent on Moscow, they are legit. I think that our goalie has robbed them on several occasions. I don't think they will go away easy. They are a great team with lots of horsepower.

Seattle on the other hand is getting help from all through the lineup. Vets and rookies are all pitching in to get the job done. 3 cups in 4 seasons? Amazing team, it could actually happen.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, Steve said:

At the time of this writing, Seattle has a 3-1 advantage over Moscow. That would seem to be a given that Seattle will win the cup. Well hold onto that thought. We are talking about Simon T and his evil ways. It really isn't over until we actually win another game. While I like the odds, I am not going to start any shit talking.

It has been a positive playoff run for Seattle. I think when we got Aleksander Rodriguez, that was a turning point. Once he got acclimated into the system, he has been on a terrific pace that has helped Seattle move forward in the current run. The man is on a mission.

I like the mix of talent on Moscow, they are legit. I think that our goalie has robbed them on several occasions. I don't think they will go away easy. They are a great team with lots of horsepower.

Seattle on the other hand is getting help from all through the lineup. Vets and rookies are all pitching in to get the job done. 3 cups in 4 seasons? Amazing team, it could actually happen.

This aged well