S71 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Victor

S71 Brett Slobodzian Trophy  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think was individually the most outstanding player in the VHL in S71?

• G - Brick Wahl (PRG) - 64GP, 33-21-9, 0.931SV%, 1.97GAA, 7SO, 1827SA
    • C - Hunter Hearst Helmsley (VAN) - 32G, 56A, 88P, 14, 117PIM, 289HIT, 18SB
    • D - Roque Davis (DAV) - 25G, 44A, 69P, -18, 79PIM, 127HIT, 131SB
    • D - Lincoln Tate (RIG) - 16G, 51A, 67P, 5, 123PIM, 191HIT, 144SB
    • C - Ambrose Stark (SEA) - 37G, 51A, 88P, 21, 49PIM, 61HIT, 28SB
    • LW - Julius Freeman (VAN) - 40G, 39A, 79P, 7, 46PIM, 90HIT, 22SB

This poll is closed to new votes

Don´t vote for Hogan. He is a talentless hack who should walk to the stage only when awards for players who should not get one are handed out!

Vote for Hogan is a vote against democracy, vote for Hogan and you are attacking Brett Slobodzian!

34 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Don´t vote for Hogan. He is a talentless hack who should walk to the stage only when awards for players who should not get one are handed out!

Vote for Hogan is a vote against democracy, vote for Hogan and you are attacking Brett Slobodzian!

Hows the golf

I think Brick wahl's season will be the hardest to replicate moving forward. Those are some crazy goalie stats. Therefore he got my vote for most outstanding player.

15 minutes ago, Jubis said:

I think Brick wahl's season will be the hardest to replicate moving forward. Those are some crazy goalie stats. Therefore he got my vote for most outstanding player.

She*

Man I just don't see the Wahl stats for this. The SV is great for era but wins and GAA are simply good. Had to be HHH for me as much as it pains me, most complete player seems most outstanding to me this season.

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Devise said:

Man I just don't see the Wahl stats for this. The SV is great for era but wins and GAA are simply good. Had to be HHH for me as much as it pains me, most complete player seems most outstanding to me this season.

Only goalie since S62 to have below 2.00 was Kriketers' unreal season in S69. Wahl's season better than anything any other goalie produced in nearly 10 seasons.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:18 PM, Tate said:

I am honored to be a nominee and pleased as all hell to see @BladeMaiden leading the votes, WELL DESERVED!!

the rock applause GIF

Thanks  Tate, tbh  this could have went to a lot of deserving ppl. This is a nice send off for my Goalie, really means a lot ending on a high note.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:10 AM, Seabass said:

You got this @BladeMaiden ! :D You fucken deserve it

Thanks Seabass, can't wait to see when you get your batch of awards one day. Is best AGM an award yet? if so you have that one in the bag ;)