Continental Cup Finals GM 5: Moscow Menace vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Continental Cup Finals GM 5: Moscow Menace vs. Seattle Bears

stanley cup celebration GIF

WOOOOOOOO!!

3/4 LETS GO!!!! DA BEARZ BOYZ.

1. Good season Moscow. Good team - great members. Fun shit talking. I don’t need to pump your tires anymore. Y’all know what you got. Sorry that voodoo didn’t work. 

2. BEARS!!!! CHAMPIONS. It never gets old seeing that fucking LR light up like a mother fucker. Pardon the French, but I’ve been with these boys for quite some time (almost a year some of them) and every win is the same. FIRE. MAGIC. BROTHERHOOD. I love you boys. I love you Bears. Thank you for all you do for myself and the team. I owe you guys so much and am thankful you stick by me. 

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! 3rd cup - 4 seasons. 

• Admin

Well at least I know none of my lines were good enough. Helluva team in Seattle, I was pretty open in the LR that we were the underdogs. I'm working on a piece on the greatest dynasties and I can confirm you've slithered firmly into the top 5. But where exactly? Find out in a few months!

Killy Foilen beats up Ola Vikingstad at 4:08 of 2nd period

^ This is going into the sig as a trophy though.

Comrades, we go again next season. MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW.

13 minutes ago, Victor said:

Well at least I know none of my lines were good enough. Helluva team in Seattle, I was pretty open in the LR that we were the underdogs. I'm working on a piece on the greatest dynasties and I can confirm you've slithered firmly into the top 5. But where exactly? Find out in a few months!

Killy Foilen beats up Ola Vikingstad at 4:08 of 2nd period

^ This is going into the sig as a trophy though.

Comrades, we go again next season. MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW.

3. Seattle Bears , Ola Vikingstad 5 (Scott Greene 10, Odin Omdahl 12) at 16:59

you can put the game winner in your sig while you’re at it big guy

Edited by Dil

• Admin
1 minute ago, Dil said:

3. Seattle Bears , Ola Vikingstad 5 (Scott Greene 10, Odin Omdahl 12) at 16:59

you can put the game winner in your sig while your at it big guy

seen a lot of cup winning goals in my day, seeing @Aye my name jeff beat you up is a once in a lifetime experience.

22 minutes ago, Victor said:

I'm working on a piece on the greatest dynasties and I can confirm you've slithered firmly into the top 5. But where exactly? Find out in a few months!

It won’t be AS bad... but this takes me back to the long, never ending wait in between S7 and S8 of Game of Thrones.

• Admin
Just now, Banackock said:

It won’t be AS bad... but this takes me back to the long, never ending wait in between S7 and S8 of Game of Thrones.

I promise my ending will be well written and all narrative arcs will come to a sensible and logical conclusion.

Firstly to address Moscow. 

@Mr_Hatter - I did say if we meet that I'd have to show you the way. Was a rough series for you at times but hell of a job bringing Moscow here.

@Kyle, @ContinentalCup036, @HenrikZoiderberg, @gorlab, @Aye my name jeff, @Matmenzinger, @Telkster, @fever95 and @flyersfan1453: While not as hard fought as you may have liked the series was closer than it seems. Cheers to all of you for making it here.

@Victor, well done bringing a team together and getting a second crack at the cup in as many seasons.

As for my fellow bears:

tenor.gif?itemid=8756437

Thank you all for the effort you guys put in to make this season come to fruition. We had a hell of a ride getting here and it's time to go enjoy it!

5 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Firstly to address Moscow. 

@Mr_Hatter - I did say if we meet that I'd have to show you the way. Was a rough series for you at times but hell of a job bringing Moscow here.

@Kyle, @ContinentalCup036, @HenrikZoiderberg, @gorlab, @Aye my name jeff, @Matmenzinger, @Telkster, @fever95 and @flyersfan1453: While not as hard fought as you may have liked the series was closer than it seems. Cheers to all of you for making it here.

@Victor, well done bringing a team together and getting a second crack at the cup in as many seasons.

As for my fellow bears:

tenor.gif?itemid=8756437

Thank you all for the effort you guys put in to make this season come to fruition. We had a hell of a ride getting here and it's time to go enjoy it!

Cheers bud; you earned it. Now retire so I can win more :P

Congrats Seattle! @Banackock is an OG GM going back my my days, and while many people have things to say about you one thing that cant be denied is your passion for seattle. You always have worked for it and well deserved way to cap off your GM career

19 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Congrats Seattle! @Banackock is an OG GM going back my my days, and while many people have things to say about you one thing that cant be denied is your passion for seattle. You always have worked for it and well deserved way to cap off your GM career

The Dil Slayer has been slain