Ottawa Lynx AGM **HIRED**

DoktorFunk

Well, as some of you may already know, the current Assistant General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx, @Hulk Hogan, has graciously  decided to step down. This is not because he isn't capable, or that he doesn't love the job that he has, but he would like to make room for someone who might want to learn what being a GM/AGM entails. I think I speak for the entire team when I express my sincere thanks and respect towards you, Hulk. You were, without a doubt, a large part of this team's success, and I look forward to working with you in the future, brother!

Zach Galifianakis Thank You GIF

Luckily, as doors close, new ones open. I had more people reach out to me for this position than I expected, and all of them were incredibly well-suited to the position. I hope it goes without saying that the decision was not at all easy. I love to have people who are capable and excited on my team, and the person that I've decided to fill the position with is this, without a doubt in my mind. I think he has a very analytical mind and will prove invaluable to the OTTAWAN EMPIRE going forward. Please welcome @DarkSpyro, as he is the new Assistant General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! I'm so excited to see where this leads! Let's focus on making this team amazing!

fireworks GIF

Edited by DoktorFunk