Updater Job Opening's

Beaviss

We're looking to bring on two or three more Updaters. Pay is 3/TPE week, responsibilities include:

- Monitoring the Portal's Update Queue for pending updates

- Verifying links, TPE amounts, and nature of TPE claims

- Properly processing pending updates by approving, denying, or editing them 

There is no set pay structure for this job such as "x updates processed = x TPE". The expectation is that you check the Queue regularly and do a some approving whenever you have some spare time. It's very much a team effort and obviously this is not a job where you can just do some work on Monday and be done with it for the week, it's an ongoing and never-ending task so if that doesn't sound like a good fit for you, you probably should not apply. 

Apply via PM to me on the forums or in discord or in this thread.

Applying for this. Have applied to be an updater in the past, wouldn't mind picking up the job now either.

Edit: also please god learn some punctuation.

Edited by GustavMattias

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Applying for this. Have applied to be an updater in the past, wouldn't mind picking up the job now either.

Edit: also please god learn some punctuation.

If it makes you feel better it was a copy pasta

I’ll apply - Id love to be an updated, and I have the time and dedication to do it. I’ve applied in the past, and want to try again. I’d also like to recommend Gustav, he is very active, and I think he would make a great updater!! ?

I'd like to apply. The entire time I've been on the site I've always wanted to be an updater. With no on-site jobs rn, I'd love to dedicate a ton of time to this. Would do my best :)

Very interested in this work to help out the league!!!

Give me a shot, I'm from another time-zone so when everyone is asleep I could check in!!