Updater Job Opening's

Beaviss

• 2 months later...

I want to put my name on the board to become an updater. I have experience doing this in the EFL. I am on this website every day many times a day. I am dedicated to activity in this league and keeping on top of peoples updates. I know the ins and outs of how each task works as well as weekly claiming limits. Thanks for the consideration. 

I might as well plead my case since I have some time between class

I just took on an AGM job in Riga, and I'm going to be totally honest, it doesn't take up a lot of my time. I'm still looking for more ways to be involved in the VHL, and I've seen some updaters complain about the length of the queue, and I desperately want to help them out with that. I spend too much time surfing through this site with nothing to do, so I think I would be a decent updater.

btw, Ricer presents a much more enticing resume, so I wouldn't be disappointed if you chose him over me 😉

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Bump

Has anyone been hired yet?

I think they hired someone the last time they were looking for new updaters, but didn't lock the thread afterwards. I don't think they are actively looking.

i have a pending claim since monday 

ring ring yes GIF by Great Big Story

🙃

EDIT: Nvm I didn't realize I couldn't claim donation doubles and theme week at the same time.  I'll claim theme week nexr week

Edited by Jubis

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Oh god I was worried. I saw that someone was posting here and I thought we were hiring. No one is touching my updates. The VHL will NEVER need more Updaters.

🤔