Town of Salem #4

Gustav

OH GEEZE! We're late!

I really need to learn how to look at the clock once in a while, I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience if you've been sitting there for the past 20 minutes.

Anyway, the first day goes by. @Devise won't stop telling @Alex Bridges to get off his lawn, but that's just about the most exciting development that the town sees today.

The first night phase begins NOW! Send me your night actions, and no speak in this thread until tomorrow's morning announcement.

List of those alive:

What's this? Nobody dies? After Night 1?

You'd better believe it.

There might as well not have been anything going on last night--everybody is present and accounted for. Even @Renomitsu is walking around town, and he's got nothing to do with this game! All is quiet and peaceful...for now.

Thus begins Day 2!

Note: I am at work until 10 tonight. Not only does this mean that I'll end this day phase on the later side, it also means that I'd greatly appreciate if someone kept a running count of the votes. It might take a while to figure things out if nobody tracks it and this thread blows up.

List of those alive (17):

Nyko was jailed last night :pierre:

claims he's the transporter. didn't give anything else with that information. spent the rest of his time trying to figure out who i was.

Edited by fonziGG

1 hour ago, fonziGG said:

Nyko was jailed last night :pierre:

claims he's the transporter. didn't give anything else with that information. spent the rest of his time trying to figure out who i was.

did he have a will?

Just now, jhatty8 said:

did he have a will?

no clue, dude didn't wanna say anything except that he had some big brain power play he was gunna do and i fucked his plan up lol

1 hour ago, fonziGG said:

what kinda info do you want me to give???

39 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@Spartan, what is your role? 

Dont post your will yet, i just want to know what your role is.

Don't trust me after the last game huh? Lol, you know I don't reveal until necessary, considering very few people have revealed at this point. 

But also, ditto on what someone said earlier, I was driving 12 hours yesterday to my college, currently in the process of packing and moving my stuff out, and I'll be driving another 12 hours tomorrow. Will try to keep an eye on the thread and my mentions, just don't want to get mod killed lol.

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

We should kill him just because he’s @Alex Bridges 

VOTE ALEX BRIDGES 

I’m a town member, i’ve been quiet because i’ve been helping my dad take off our pool cover today, and clean it - let me tell you, it was disgusting. It seems suspicious that you randomly just chose me, with no evidence, except i’m quiet. If you want me to reveal my role I will, but not until i’m close to lynching, because you seem very suspicious to me now, and same for bigAL.

1 minute ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’m a town member, i’ve been quiet because i’ve been helping my dad take off our pool cover today, and clean it - let me tell you, it was disgusting. It seems suspicious that you randomly just chose me, with no evidence, except i’m quiet. If you want me to reveal my role I will, but not until i’m close to lynching, because you seem very suspicious to me now, and same for bigAL.

I’m just messing with you my dude 

UNVOTE ALEX BRIDGES 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I’m just messing with you my dude 

UNVOTE ALEX BRIDGES 

frick me.. lol but how do I know that, and you were actually serious, but you knew I was on to you? Just because you say that doesn’t mean I still believe you actually were joking.. but I believe you for now. pretty mean comment though, who doesn’t love alex bridges?

Just now, Alex Bridges said:

frick me.. lol but how do I know that, and you were actually serious, but you knew I was on to you? Just because you say that doesn’t mean I still believe you actually were joking.. but I believe you for now. pretty mean comment though, who doesn’t love alex bridges?

You should know I was messing with you because it’s a regular occurrence in our discord channels lol