Town of Salem #4

Gustav

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I AM AN IDIOT AND SCREWED UP THIS MORNING'S RESULTS

PLEASE READ BELOW:

In addition to being turned to stone by a MEDUSA, @ContinentalCup036 was also killed by a JUGGERNAUT.

A death note was found next to the body:

Spoiler

lol

6 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Only other scenario I could think of if Poisoner went to Devise N1 and he had defense against it and Berocka was someone the CL couldn't control, so they tried to poison him last night instead (in which case Berocka could tell us if he is poisoned or not).

I got lucky and side stepped. Since everyone is revealing roles here I'll say that me and Sir Patrick Stewart are good friends.....

Also, because of that I can tell you that one of Berocka and Bridges is good, the other ain't playing on our side.

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I got lucky and side stepped. Since everyone is revealing roles here I'll say that me and Sir Patrick Stewart are good friends.....

Also, because of that I can tell you that one of Berocka and Bridges is good, the other ain't playing on our side.

Let me tell you now, you need to trust me here, i’m good, if what your saying is correct, Berocka is bad. Therefore, i’m going to...

VOTE BEROCKA

"It's that weird Australian guy!" say a few people.

Certainly not enough people to kill anyone, though, as @Berocka gets off with only a few votes.

That's all we've got for today--on to Night 3!

tenor.gif?itemid=9592017

There's been this weird book sitting on the courthouse steps for the past couple days. Most people think it's just @Devise's ramblings on league policy, but tonight @diamond_ace sees the book start to glow and disappear into thin air. That's no ordinary Devise post...

The Coven have received the Necronomicon.

List of those alive:

*spoopy music*

The fourth day starts. @Renomitsu takes a walk around town and notes a peculiar lack of drunk Australian-ness in the air and goes to report the disappearance of @Berocka. On the way, though, he comes across @Doomsday, taken down by a single bullet to the chest from a flintlock pistol. Killed by a PIRATE, he was the HEX MASTER.

But what about Berocka?

A look around town yields nothing, but someone finds a Death Note at the base of a tree...

Spoiler

Now you're REALLY down under

On the other side of the tree is a shallow grave, and sure enough, that's where he's found. The second victim of the JUGGERNAUT, he was the PIRATE.

Let Day 4 begin!

List of those alive (14):

Votes needed today: 8

D1 Bug Fonzi nothing

-A member of the Coven visited Devise last night.

-A member of the Coven visited Berocka last night.

D2 Bug Spartan

-A member of the Coven visited Berocka last night.

-A member of the Coven visited ContinentalCup036 last night.

D3 Bug OMG

Nothing

We should have town throwing out good info by now and our jailor who is arguably the most important role has been quiet basically every day.

Interesting night, one of omgitshim, Ricer or Mike is evil so watch your backs. We should probably lynch someone today but info on for sure who's evil is hard to come by...

The fourth day comes to an end, and the town is still quiet.

So am I!

Night 4 begins now.

List of those alive:

It's very quiet... maybe the coven left us alone and went to go murder people in Shelbyville?