Day in a Life - Tyler Walker (Entry 5)

Advantage

Day in a Life - Tyler Walker - Edition 5

With the season over I am stuck here pondering where I could go in the VHLM Dispersal Draft.  I feel like most of the mock drafts I have seen have predicted myself to go 4 or 5 to the Saskatoon Wild since they have back-to-back picks.  My expectations are that the top three will take players that played for those individual teams last year, which I understand given how close the top ten or so prospects are in this draft.

I do feel that this would be a pretty fortunate position to be in with the Wild owning 4th overall, 5th overall, 8th overall, 18th overall and 22nd overall.  I also like their General Manager after having preliminary discussions about me signing there when I expressed my intent to join the VHLM.  We both agreed I had better opportunities elsewhere given his team’s current state, but that a potential landing spot at the draft could definitely be on the table.

Ultimately, I’m not too concerned where I end up.  However, with the potential of myself and someone like Frostbeard hooking up on the same team, I am pretty hopeful that I land at either four or five cause I’m not sure I would make it to eight.

T.W.7.