MAL/SEA; S71 off-season

VHL Bot

@FrostBeard Easy talks. Always a good time when our lines connect. @Zyrok is an amazing guy. I've already told you this and it won't take long for you to be sold. I didn't want to have to move him, but at the end of the day, it made sense for us with the cards we had. I think we ultimately played one of our better hands that we could. 

Zy buddy, sorry that this is how we had to part. Initially, I never had intentions of parting ways but with how creative and on our toes we need to be, sometimes it happens. I appreciate your time in Seattle and getting to know you. Tough one to make but one that had to be made. You will always be a Bear to us. Best of luck in Malmo. The team fits you perfectly at this moment and Frosty is an amazing dude. One of my all-time favorites members on here. :cheers:

44 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@FrostBeard Easy talks. Always a good time when our lines connect. @Zyrok is an amazing guy. I've already told you this and it won't take long for you to be sold. I didn't want to have to move him, but at the end of the day, it made sense for us with the cards we had. I think we ultimately played one of our better hands that we could. 

Zy buddy, sorry that this is how we had to part. Initially, I never had intentions of parting ways but with how creative and on our toes we need to be, sometimes it happens. I appreciate your time in Seattle and getting to know you. Tough one to make but one that had to be made. You will always be a Bear to us. Best of luck in Malmo. The team fits you perfectly at this moment and Frosty is an amazing dude. One of my all-time favorites members on here. :cheers:

This message still applies but this deal is void. Seattle already drafted with the pick. Meant to accept earlier and got sidetracked.

Deal is already worked out and will be posted once reversed. My bad homies.

im out GIF

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

This message still applies but this deal is void. Seattle already drafted with the pick. Meant to accept earlier and got sidetracked.

Deal is already worked out and will be posted once reversed. My bad homies.

im out GIF

@Beaviss @Quik @Beketov, please, help. 

• Victor changed the title to MAL/SEA; S71 off-season