Looking back and forward

Steve

Well, another season comes to a close. Seattle wins another cup. What is that, 3 cups in 4 seasons now? Amazing team that just doesn't quit. It's been a pleasure playing on the Seattle team, a very solid group for sure.

Now we prepare for our next attack for the cup. With most of the core intact and the addition of more youth, I see no reason for Seattle not to be there fighting in the end. With great leadership and players that really want to succeed, it is a recipe for more cups.

The draft went well for us and I am excited to see how everyone fits in. It shouldn't take long to start finding our pace. It was a slow start this last season as we were trying different strategies. This season could go about the same as we evaluate the lines and tweak them into greatness. Good time to be a Bear.

Overall for myself, it has been a good season. Not a super star but a consistent player that could pop in a goal here and there. Sometimes it's more of a team fit than individual stats. I think I played the game well and hope to do even more this next season.

Good luck to all the rookies beginning their big league careers. See you all on the ice.