Draft Day Deal between Menace and Dynamo

VinCal

On Saturday Moscow Menace GM @Victor was very busy improving his team as well as setting the Menace up for the future by pulling off a draft day trade with Davos Dynamo. The trade saw Moscow move picks in the next three drafts. They sent Davos this years 2nd round pick, next seasons 1st round pick and S74's 2nd rounder. In return The Menace received Riga Reigns 1st round pick, Dynamos 3rd round pick and rookie center Vin Calia. 

Davos GM Gustav Mattias was quoted as saying they had excess number centers on the roster and in the system which made Vin Calia expendable. On Moscow's end, GM @Victor was quoted saying he was happy with his return and had his eyes on Calia since the S71 draft which saw Calia go in the 2nd round. Current GM of the VHLM Miami Marauders and Yukon Rush's ex assistant GM @Ricer13 was quoted saying "This player is an absolute beast of a pick up! You will not be disappointed! "

Vin Calia said he was at first shocked in hearing about the trade but after speaking to @Victor said he's excited and looking forward to joining Moscow. " @Victor made me feel comfortable and wanted here in Moscow. He's been a successful GM in this league and knows how to win. This is an awesome opportunity for me. I can't wait to lace up the skates and pull on the Menace sweater. I also can't wait for the schedule to be released. I'll be sure to be circling the first game against Davos" :)

253 words