Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

On 4/18/2021 at 9:18 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Miami Marauders Press Conference week ending 4/25/21: 

1. 9 games left in the season!! Sitting in 2nd in our conference, what do you want to see from our team in the final stretch?!

2. Besides the Hounds who is our biggest threat? 

3. Who has been the biggest addition to Miami this year? And if you’re a new player on the team which player do you really enjoy playing with? 

4. who do you think wins the title up in the VHL this season?

get to know you questions:

5. Favourite Summer sport to play?

6. least favourite NHL player for whatever reason? Name the reason if you’d like!

1.) Just win out... rack up some confidence for the playoffs.

2.) Vegas

3.) Hlozek has been a beast

4.) My Stars are gonna go something (though idk if it's still possible for them to make the playoffs, haven't really checked)

5.) Track, easily.  It'd be fencing but that is steaming hot during the summer.

6.) Thomas Greiss.  As a Wings fan I love him and hate him at the same time.

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 5/2/21: 

1. Playoff time baby! How many games do you think our first round match up against the Marlins go? 

2. Is this playoff run truly cup or bust? 

3. can our top line continue their dominance in playoff style hockey?! 

4. Which Marlins player is the biggest threat to us and who we must try to neutralize? 

5. Do you like olives? 

6. would you go sky diving? 

1. I think our series vs. the Marlins is going to go well, as our regular season record vs them points at. I do think we will need to stay strong though, bigger upsets have happened.

2. I think it is either cup or lose to the Hounds. We have proven we can beat them, and if we can, this is truly cup.

3. HELL YEAH! Of course we can, playoffs don't change us or the other team, we will keep dominating.

4. I don't really know any team's roster, but if we can keep them from scoring, that would be great.

5. I haven't had olives in a LONG time, but when I did, they were ok.

6. Not right now, I know I will prob be ok, but right now I don't want to take the risk. It looks fun though.

2 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. Playoff time baby! How many games do you think our first round match up against the Marlins go? 

4. Which Marlins player is the biggest threat to us and who we must try to neutralize? 

5. Do you like olives? 

1. Honestly, I think we could sweep them in 4. But it could also maybe go 4,5, or 6 games. I’d love to see a sweep though. 

2. With the way we ended our regular season I think this year could truly be a cup run if we stick to our game. 

3. Yes, 100%.

The Great- Mashford- Wallace is the best line in the league. 

4. To be honest I don’t know anyone on the Marlins so I’m not sure. 

5. I don’t mind Olives. Only time I really like them is when they’re in Greek salad. 

6. Hell no. I’m afraid of heights. So sky diving would not be a go to for me.

One word: victory! Feeling very good about our chances.

If you see it as a bust then you're already losing in my opinion

Now's the time to show what we're made of. I am 100% confident of our boys.

Nicholas Mariani for sure. Number one for points on their team, have to play a shut-down game against him.

5. Do you like olives? 
Very much so! Pitted or not, sliced or not. Delicious.

Maybe. But it's not on my bucket list...

Guest Noxalpha
15 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

5. Do you like olives? 

1- I think we’re going to do well, we had a nice outcome against them this season but we need to play the best game we ever did because anything can happen

2-With what I saw this season I think we would be able to push for the cup, last year Houston were the favorites and Mexico ended up winning so we never know

3-Of course, they all had an amazing season together played the best game and they are going to be better than the regular season

4- offensively we will have to contain marlini’s IQ for making up plays, he was a machine this year and defensively we will have to watch the Loch Ness monster, he’s the best defenseman in the league for me with an insane offensive thinking 

5-I love olives

6-No clearly not

On 4/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

5. Do you like olives? 

1. 6 games

2. I think for me and a lot of the other players definitely, it’s our last season in the M

3. Definitely, this top line is a force no matter what style they are playing, Let’s go Marauders!

4. I just gotta stop that pick that’s all I know.

5. Yes!

6. A. Fear of heights. B. Why jump out of a perfectly good plane. C. Yeah  why not

1. Well we dropped Game 1. I think we can win in five games though.

2. Cup or bust. That's how it always should be.

3. They've been amazing. I need to be better but those guys have been fantastic. They help us win on many nights.

4. I don't name guys. We're better than them, that's all.

5. Love them. With some feta cheese and cherry tomatoes. Amazing.

6. That's not my sort of fun. 

On 4/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

5. Do you like olives? 

1.) Well uh... bit late for that... anyways I think that we'd go six against Mississauga and five against Halifax next round.

2.) CUP OR BUST

3.) You already know it!

4.) Anyone we play must be neutralized.

5.) NO

6.) NO

Miami Marauders Press conference for week ending 5/9/21: 

1. After the sweeping the Aces in the semi finals, Miami is Final bound!!! Do we take home the title??

2. Who do you want to play in the finals and why? (Hounds or 21st) 

3. In 11 games @Mashyleads the Marauders with 10 goals and 17 points!! Has he been the teams mvp so far? 

4. What can you take from this years Mararuders experience for your player and as a user in this league?! 

5. what is one tv show you find overrated?

6. Go to Fast food restaurant? 

1. I feel especially after this week’s 6 TPE tomorrow, we will surge forward and carry our momentum forward, especially if Hounds lose out.
2. I would rather play 21st because Hounds were dominant in the regular season, too dominant. If I remember correctly, we won a better ratio vs 21st than vs Hounds, so should be a nice matchup.

3. I think Mashy has been tearing it up, but in the playoffs, I think I have been putting up a dominant performance, with my passing build showing off what it can do. (t Also I scored 3 assists at game 7 just saying)

4. I can take this experience into VHL and a user in this league by knowing that an early season underdog doesn’t have to stay that way. Earlier in the season, no one thought we would be in contention for even being in the finals, but here we are, sweeping 4-0 in the semifinals, and taking the first finals spot.

5. I don’t really watch TV that much, so I can’t tell you.

6. Of course, I love fast food, especially that sweet and only in the west In-N-Out we have. 

11 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. After the sweeping the Aces in the semi finals, Miami is Final bound!!! Do we take home the title??

3. In 11 games @Mashyleads the Marauders with 10 goals and 17 points!! Has he been the teams mvp so far? 

4. What can you take from this years Mararuders experience for your player and as a user in this league?! 

1. Absolutely. The boys are buzzing not only on the ice but also in the locker room. We have so much confidence right now and going into the finals I think we will be a force to be reckoned with. 

2. Honestly, I don’t really care who we play. I would like to see us play Halifax as they are the underdog in their series against the hounds right now. I also wanna play Halifax so that I have something to chirp Z with other than his favourite NHL team. Lol.

3. I wouldn’t have these stats if it weren’t for my teammates.

4. Ever since I joined Miami last year ive been super happy here. All the boys will be life long friends for me and it’s sad to say that it will be my last season in Miami. Tina @tinafrombobsburgers, Ricer @Ricer13, and Rockstar have all been a super big help in the player I am today and I will forever be grateful for them. On the four teams I’ve played for they are by far the most helpful and friendliest gm's I’ve had.

5. The Walking Dead. It has so much hype built around it. It started off great but in the later seasons gets super cheesy. 

6. McDonalds 100%. If you would call Tims a fast food place then them.

Edited by Mashy

100% yes. We have to accept nothing else!

Totally open-minded. Both are going to bring tense, tough battles.

3. In 11 games @Mashyleads the Marauders with 10 goals and 17 points!! Has he been the teams mvp so far? 
These are superhuman stats. I would say MVP for sure!

4. What can you take from this years Marauders experience for your player and as a user in this league?! 
That a slow start means nothing. Teams that win are teams and players that apply themselves and grow, that's how you win in the VHL.

Big Bang Theory. Never laughed while watching it, can't understand how it was on TV for so long.

Shake Shake. Love it so, so much. Best fast food burgers, in my opinion.

Guest Noxalpha
12 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1- I think we can take the tittle home, we have to work hard and play our best game to win

2-I would play the 21st, I know this team, I played for them and they can challenge us on the finals.

3-I think he is, he is playing his best hockey and that’s why he’s leading but sportsboy has also been really great putting up a lot of points

4-We need to work as a team and it takes a lot of tries to get the good chemistry to win, we had a slow start but we kept working hard and it paid

5-The flash

6-Tim hortons 

19 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. Yeah we stand every chance of taking this thing!

2. I think I want to play the 21st, it would just be some sweet if the top team got beat by a lower seed team.

3. Yeah Mashy has been killing it all season, glad to see that’s continued into the playoffs.

4. A lot of good things came out of this year, we faced adversity at the start, pulled out of it. I think patience in a season because it can turn around fast. So don’t get discouraged. Also consistency of earning through the weeks and flipping that into my personal life as well.

5. Reality tv shows maybe? I dunno I got enough drama in my life as it is, don’t need to watch more.

6. I mean pizza is my go to but I wouldn’t turn down a burger from anywhere.

1. Getting the sweep was awesome. Now we just need to keep it going into the final.

2. I mean, if Halifax could pull off the upset it might make us favourites on paper, but they would be coming in full of confidence. 

3. He's been out of this world. He's helping us win games that we easily could have lost.

4. I think it shows that you can never give up, and there's always time to turn things around if everybody starts pulling on the rope.

5. Breaking Bad. Never got into it.

6. I don't really eat it at all to be honest. 

On 5/3/2021 at 4:25 AM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. I'm pretty confident in it. If we really want it it's gonna happen and I think we do!

2. Well I would've wanted to play the 21st since the Hounds have obviously been better, but it's late now lol

3. It's really between him and ClapbombsRus. Both have been incredible, but I think the 10 goals from Noah have been clutch and I'm not sure id we'd be here without them.

4. It's been great. Great team, great players, great management, great on-ice play. Everything seems to be well and clicking with the team and I'm honored to be a part of it.

5. I honestly don't really watch TV, so I can't really answer :DD

6. I usually go to Subway if I do go, since there's one right next to where I live. It's great!

Miami Mararuders Season Ending Press Conference for week ending 5/16/21:

1. We are the champions!!! What an accomplishment!? What was something that surprised you these playoffs?

2. if you could sum up this entire season in one word what would it be? 

3. Who is your playoff MVP? 

4. A lot of Marauders are graduating this off season! Are the players and fans okay with a little retool? 

5. What’s on thing you can’t live without?

6. how are you spending your Mother’s Day?!

1. The thing that surprised me the most was that we went into a game 7 in the first round!

2. For me, it would be wild. Mostly because of the shift from a bottom team to a chip contender. (The trade from Philly ofc)

3. For me, it is Alexander the Great. I haven’t payed to much attention, but almost every game I see him on the 3 stars.

4. I am good with a retool as a fan, because I too am graduating! :) Keep going, and you will get that next Founders Cup win!

5. Mine would be electricity, so much of everyone’s life now.

6. I’m spending my Mother’s Day going to a baseball practice, and then spending time with family.

P.S: Guys, it was a wild ride, but I’m glad I got to spend most of my final season with this S77 Marauder team! I look forward to seeing you all in the VHL. Farewell guys!

Guest Noxalpha
1 hour ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. We are the champions!!! What an accomplishment!? What was something that surprised you these playoffs?

4. A lot of Marauders are graduating this off season! Are the players and fans okay with a little retool? 

1- The way we played, we all played together and won the cup!

2-Insane, it could not be better

3- Alexander the Great or Sportsboy, they both played really well and helped the team get to the finals and win

4-I am, I don’t know about the fans but I am, changing things can’t be bad, we never what will happen next

5-Hockey

6-Spending time with her

That sweep in the last round - I had winning in our future, but not like that! Very amazing feeling.

Champions :)

@Sportsboy57averaged above a point per game as a defenseman and was a special teams beast. My pick goes to him!

No sense in getting depressed - we should instead be happy for their contributions and wish them well on their next stage of hockey!

My e-reader. I love having all books in one place

Pandemic has made it hard to see anybody, but I called all my loved ones :)

Edited by Deee.Geee

1. I don't think anybody was expecting us to complete a sweep in the Semi-Finals and the Finals. What a performance from our guys.

2. Vindication

3. So many guys played a role. Mashy and Alexander the Great got hot at different times. Sportsboy was immense on the backend. But honestly, @ClapbombsRus is my pick.

4. It's been a great season with you guys, and I have faith that the management will get the team contending next year as well.

5. Music. 

6. I'm at the WJC camp, so I had to just call home and send some flowers.

20 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1.) How many goals I score

2.) I'll sum it up in one letter... W

3.) Alexander the Great

4.) I hope so, lots of turnover yearly in the VHLM

5.) Prob my friends

6.) Well... my mom was on a trip till 10pm Sunday but it we got her some gifts for when she came back Sunday night

On 5/9/2021 at 8:35 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. My production. I had 8 goals and 8 assists through 15 games, which I was definitely not expecting. It wouldn't be possible without the team, though :) 

2. Dedication. I think we gave it our all and got what we deserved. We had one goal and everyone was dedicated to accomplishing it.

3. Alexander The Great was on fire, Mashford obviously, Sportsboy. Everyone played a part, but I'm going for ClapbombsRus.

4. Personally, a retooling is my favorite to play for, and especially after winning the cup I'm ready for it. Ultimately, it's up to the management ;) I'm not so sure about the fans, however...

5. My friends, definitely. There's many, though.

6. I went to my grandpa's house with my siblings and my mom.