Cole Newhook's VHLM First Season Experience

mediocrepony

COLE NEWHOOK'S VHLM FIRST SEASON EXPERIENCE

Newhook awoke at about 3 AM in the morning, with his phone ringing excessively. He picked it up and answered the robo-call from some unknown VHL team. He picked it up to be told by Victor that he had been drafted by the Moscow Menace. He ran over and told his roommate, who was clearly not happy to be awoken at 3:02 in the morning by his roommate. As the good news was told to the roommate, who wished to remain anonymous, Newhook was punched in the face, due to the roommate's not wishing to be awoken at all. Newhook stayed up the rest of the night, going back over his first VHLM season. 

" I did not expect to be drafted so early, like in the third round. I was more expecting 4th, and i was thinking Davos would draft me because they were the only VHL team that reached out to me about me being on their draft board, so being drafted by the cup finals loser was a big surprise. I am bummed I missed my leader by just a season, but can't do anything about it. About the first VHLM season, I think I definitely could have done better, but I probably upgraded a lot of the wrong things, like thinking scoring made me score more. Hah, I got 3 goals that year so I probably should've none that scoring did not make you score. I think I did have a good season for not really knowing how to get a bunch of TPE, but completing this essay will actually put me over 100, which I'm very proud of. Others are probably like "Just 100 TPE, that guy sucks." But I think I'm actually doing very well for a First- Gen player. 21 points in 28 games doesn't sound amazing, but that's 3/4 points per game, and I should do even better this upcoming year. Yeah, our team didn't do well, but I'm proud of it for how many just- signed players there were, such as @LastOneUp, @Al Stoner, @st4rface, among many others."

Cole Newhook was drafted by the Minnesota Storm in the VHLM Dispersal draft, 36th overall in the 3rd round. again, he expressed how surprised he was that he was drafted so early. "Minnesota seems like a great place for hockey, and a great team that I will be on. I will do my best in my 2nd year in the VHLM.

Edited by GrittyIsKing09
submitted too early