VSN has 5 open positions!

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello there and welcome to VSN hiring thread! 

We are the official VHL media organization and we are happy to announce that we are in need of 5 new members to join our ranks and help us create the best content that VSN has ever produced. We are looking at people who are goal oriented, talented and willing to work hard and more than their job description will say to make VHL a better place. 

So, without further ado,  we are hiring 5 new members! 

We are in need of 1 GFX person to help our Lead graphics creator Motza create the most amazing masterpieces VHL has ever seen. 

We are in need of 3 writers to help with series we already have going on - Weekly VHL, Weekly VHLM and Award Race articles. 

We are in need of 1 writer to join our newly formed Scouting division of VSN under leadership of our resident prospect master Patrik Tallinder.

Post your applications in this thread and hopefully we will be able to close the application process on the 22nd of May

Good luck to all of you applying !

VSN Editor-in-chief Frostbeard

Hey, I am applying for sure for the writter position, I would like to write in all of the mentioned! I am quite a good writer myself and I am very willing to learn I'm also quite good at scouting and I would love to be a part of the VSN family, I've got some experience and I would love to be given a shot! You won't regret it!!

Thanks

Hello! I know i’m not the grammar type guy, but i’ve recently made a media spot - and i’ve actually started to like writing. With that being said, I would like to apply for the writing position, Frost is in shock right now. I’ve also been doing graphics for over 7 months and I would love to help my friend Motza create all the cool graphics, and maybe learn a thing or two. I hope you consider me as an option - thanks!

4 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

We are in need of 1 writer to join our newly formed Scouting division of VSN under leadership of our resident prospect master Patrik Tallinder.

This sounds interesting! Count me in :)

4 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello there and welcome to VSN hiring thread! 

We are the official VHL media organization and we are happy to announce that we are in need of 5 new members to join our ranks and help us create the best content that VSN has ever produced. We are looking at people who are goal oriented, talented and willing to work hard and more than their job description will say to make VHL a better place. 

So, without further ado,  we are hiring 5 new members! 

We are in need of 1 GFX person to help our Lead graphics creator Motza create the most amazing masterpieces VHL has ever seen. 

We are in need of 3 writers to help with series we already have going on - Weekly VHL, Weekly VHLM and Award Race articles. 

Post your applications in this thread and hopefully we will be able to close the application process on the 22nd of May

Good luck to all of you applying !

VSN Editor-in-chief Frostbeard

I would love to apply for one of the writer positions to get my name out more in the community and have my work more well known and get some more exposure , i would also be very interested in working under Mr Tallinder in the scouting department . I have an extensive background in scouting IRL which has translated to success for me so far in the VHL with my Selections for team Asia and the recent VHLM draft. Thank you  for your time and look forward to hearing back . 

References: @DMaximus @Acydburn @Jubo07  @twists

2 hours ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

I'd like to apply for the Award Race series!

I can't write or build hype for shit, but this man certainly can! He'd be a great addition!

I’m applying for the gfx role, I believe my graphics have improved greatly and are well made enough to use in vsn. I believe I have a very strong tool set for the job, I’m really good at logo swaps and recolouring jerseys, plus it would be a great opportunity to learn from motza to better improve my graphics. 

Edited by Zetterberg

Ill apply. I was with VSN for almost an entire year before leaving because I was going to go inactive. I want to take a spot again as a writer, and obviously I would like the history stuff but I really don’t care what I write, I would be open to anything if you re-hire me.

7 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

I’m applying for the gfx role, I believe my graphics have improved greatly and are well made enough to use in vsn. I believe I have a very strong tool set for the job, I’m really good at logo swaps and recolouring jerseys, plus it would be a great opportunity to learn from motza too better improve my graphics. 

Hire this man. He makes amazing graphics and would do an amazing job on the graphics team! 

Applying for the M article. Been debating off and on whether to go for this the past few times - I'm obviously not what I once was in terms of Enoing it up every week (the 20s and 30s were good for me for that). However, what the 20s and 30s had that the 60s and 70s have not: the mag. I was their most consistent writer for 20 seasons or so, that's what kept me earning consistently back in the day. VSN is the closest thing we have now, and who better to write about the M than one of the guys in charge of the M?

Literature and journalism degree

10-11 ish years of sim league experience

Known as one of the best writers, when I actually write

Grammar police, so you know my articles will be technically sound

17 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Ill apply. I was with VSN for almost an entire year before leaving because I was going to go inactive. I want to take a spot again as a writer, and obviously I would like the history stuff but I really don’t care what I write, I would be open to anything if you re-hire me.

Was hoping you would reapply! With the changes, we would both be able to  write history articles too!

Edited by Doomsday

VSN has finished the hiring process! 

Thanks to everyone who applied and showed interest in becoming a member of VSN family but our open positions are limited. I hope everyone who didn't make it will try again next time! 

That said, we are proud to announce that we are hiring:

For GFX position: @Pengu
For 3 main writer positions: @diamond_ace, @Matt_O, @Hylands33
At the newly formed VSN Scouting division: @Spence King

Congratulations!