(S73) RW - Frank Apples, TPE: 54

Frank Apples

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Frank Apples !

We just had our draft a few days ago which means you won't have the benefit of having as much TPE right out of the gate, but I'm more than confident in your abilities and I think you'll make a great player and member!

So I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. We have a very rich history and are sorta known for being contenders year after year, and we plan on doing much of the same this season! The best part is, you can help us in our cup chase on the  1st line! We think you'd make a great winger on our top line this season and put up some huge points.

If you choose to accept our offer just quote this message and let us know you would like to join us! If you decide to pursue a different team, no worries at all! Just know that if you have questions or concerns about anything, don't hesitate to contact me (Shawn#2567) or @Dil (DilIsPickle#6969) on the forums or discord and we'd be happy to help :)

So just let us know if you're ready to #RideTheWave!

6XEulDL.png

Hello, @Frank Apples!

Welcome to the league! I am the AGM (assistant general manager) of the team known as the San Diego Marlins. We are coming off of a 2nd round exit, but we are currently in a rebuilding phase. We believe YOU can get a great reputation playing for us and you can become the next superstar!

At the end of the day, we're here to have fun and allow you to enjoy the league. Because we are rebuilders, we'll guarantee you maximum playing time and we'll ensure quality time as needed. 

If you want to have fun and play a lot, quote this and accept! We'd be honored to have you.

The GM (general manager) is @InstantRockstar, and you can ask us both any questions!

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there, @Frank ApplesMy name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like Mitchie in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx