Article from AP with Vin Calia on VHL Debut

VinCal

Short Interview between Moscow's Rookie Vin Calia and The Associate Press

AP- So how did you feel all day leading up to your debut?

VC- I was a little restless throughout the day. I went through my daily routine and kept busy. I went for my morning run, walked the dogs, played a little PlayStation, before I headed to the arena for our afternoon skate and shoot around.

AP- What was the atmosphere in the locker room like for you before the game?

VC- Just like any other game but with a bit more nerves being its opening night and I was making my VHL debut. Even though I was traded over here and I'm unfamiliar with my surroundings, the guys, management, and the people of Moscow have been great to me.

AP- And the game?

VC- "Sigh". I'd be a liar if I told you I wasn't nervous. Once the puck dropped and I took my first shift, I felt great. I was playing the game I love, for a great Organization, for a well respected GM @Victor. Though I wish we got the win, it was a great experience. I look forward to a long career playing this game.