Yukon Rush AGM Opening

MexicanCow123

@Zyrok has decided to step down as AGM to focus on upcoming finals. Thank you so much for your hard work and good luck in the future! Now I am looking for an AGM that meets this criteria:

- Active 

- Focused fully on the players, making sure they have fun

-  Committed to the team

- Willing to learn 

If you meet that criteria this is what you will be doing

- Scouting for the Draft

- Setting up lines when i am not available (Must have a PC so you can use STHS)

Discord & Forum Engagement (This is huge)

- Recruitment (This is also huge)

- Recommending line changes/tactics

- Posting some stuff in Discord daily (Will let you know when you get the job)

- Posting Press Conference EVERY WEEK (A MUST)

I will be selecting someone in the next 48 hours. Reminder If you are not 100% dedicated to this job you WILL NOT last long (I am not afraid to fire people) Please only apply if your 100% in with me.

Edited by MexicanCow123

Hey, I'll apply. I'm active in the Mexico City locker room and can definitely meet the work requirements, shouldn't have any major schedule changes until at least September. Would love for you to take me as your AGM.

4 minutes ago, twists said:

Hi, I'd love to apply. I've been the USA WJC GM and have been Halifax's AGM. I know STHS well and how to do lines. I recruit like no other, and I actually enjoy posting pressers. You can ask anyone anyone about me and most will have very good things to say. I'd love the opportunity to come back as an AGM.

@MexicanCow123 i recommend

Hi, I would like to apply. I have no real experience with Agm but I am very willing to learn. I already know alot of the people in the locker room from my time there myself. My only concern would be how active I would be able to be with specific things going on.

Edited by Brewins15

10 minutes ago, GoadenGoalie35 said:

I apply

I used to play for them and I really badly would like to be a agm. This would be such a cool opportunity ???

This guy has been doing fantastically in development as a Prague prospect, would be a good guy to take a chance on for an AGM position...

Short but great career Zyrok. It was short lasted, but I did the same thing, good luck on your finals man! I would also like to apply, I can EASILY do everything in that list except for one thing. That one thing is setting lines, I can recommend them but zi don’t have a PC that can run STHS. I know this is crucial part of the job but i’m hoping we can figure stuff out. I hope you consider me MC. ❤️ -Alex aka “idiot”

First off I just want to say thank you to everyone who aplied. Keep at it other opportunities will come! Now I have put hours of thoughts into this. I am going to hire @Alex Bridges as Yukon's newest AGM! Welcome, let's do this Alex!

4 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

First off I just want to say thank you to everyone who aplied. Keep at it other opportunities will come! Now I have put hours of thoughts into this. I am going to hire @Alex Bridges as Yukon's newest AGM! Welcome, let's do this Alex!

❤️