Episode 1: A Sit With Tit on VHSC

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. I would like to introduce you to the first episode of a brand-new show here exclusive to the VHSC called A Sit with Tit. That’s right folks, the show where Kamenov made his debut on ESPN.mx that went untitled has been picked up and re-branded to A Sit with Tit with me your host BigTittySmitty. So, what is the point of this new show here and not on the VSN. Well, when league ownership came to me, they loved what the production crew at ESPN.mx were able to pull off with Kamenov to the point you will notice that interview will slowly be released in back end channels on the old EPSN.mx site.

With a new show, and no new guests on today what is the plan for this week? Well today it is all about explaining what the show is about. Typically, the show will be a piece where I have goals of conversing with about 3-4 prospects who are playing in the VHLM right now it is just a matter if and when their agents will get back to us about getting on the show. So far, we have two guests so far confirmed for the show and I will be looking for more to join us. If you would like to join me on the show please reach out to me on discord at BigTittySmitty#7242 or here on the forums through DM.

So, with no guests today is going to be me just opening on my thoughts in general about the future players of the league and where they might land. So, without further ado, let’s get started.

Rank Tit Movement Player Position The Tit Factor
1   Marshall James Frostbeard Left Wing Big, tall, hits you, is an amazing player. So far this forward is dedicated to the Malmo Nighthawks. They are adding another great forward to go with their future core. May slide down the draft rankings when we start discovering the season standings
2   Tyler Walker Defence Tyler comes into his second season tied for 3rd in the VHLM in points. Standing 6 foot 2 inches. He is someone you want quarterbacking your powerplay shooting clappers from the point.
3   Micah Adrienne Defence Just like Tyler sadly Micah falls second in the draft in my opinion as even though same production as Walker right now as Adrienne just hasn't fully excelled in certain aspects of his game where Walker has. Keep an eye on Adrienne as if he works more to excell in certain aspects of his game before the draft we could maybe see him jump to first because he has something you simply cannot teach Walker and that's height.
4   Viktor Mjers Defence I keep having to repeat myself but I honestly feel this is the year of the defencemen. Seeing three come off the board and so early in the season and the talent level so close. It's almost a matter of asking which name do you feel like attempting to pronounce on draft day at the podium. Could this be a steal of a pick?
5   Jeffrey Pines Left Wing Pines shocks the league and lands fourth overall in the draft. He is rocking the VHLM playing for Mexico City alongside returnee Chris Hylands. Is Pines benefitting more because of Hylands or is Pines finally finding his game? The Titty Factor on Pines is someone you do not want to snooze on. He may be the shortest player taken but he is a responsible player playing a two-way game able to move the puck. Do not exclude Pines from surpassing the trio of defencemen. We have seen some crazy things
6   Dan Baillie Jr Right Wing Big, Tall, is not the most amazing at one thing but give him time. With only a partial season played last season if he shows the drive we have seen so far right now its so close its anyones game
7   Jacob Tonn Goalie The top goalie in the draft. So far he is good but not great. If Tonn wanted to play in any other position than goalie he would be rated higher. Just because he stops the puck it makes more sense with the talent already still on the board to make Tonn slide
8   Grekkark Gyrfalcon Goalie Standing 6' 8" does this man need to move in the net and actually try to stop the puck or will shooters have such a hard time finding holes. Not sure what will be worse trying to pronounce that name or the height
9   Shawn Glade lll Defence Contraversial and short player however hopefully there is a bright spot for him as he could be a big player in a small frame for whomever gets him. Needs work in many areas to be dynamic. Solid option but unless things change..
10   Andre LeBastard Center The 6 foot 3 centermen gets picked early as a team has a need of a centermen and with such minimal action so far on the draft board. Someone may shock the system and draft him early just to secure that center talent. There are many ways this could go
11   Bobbie Cheechoo Right Wing Cheechoo is one prospect the league needs to keep an eye on. He may not have the greatest seaon this season but I see a huge piece to a future organization. Playing in Miami will show some faults in his game but we all need to not freakout at his stats.. well because you know
12   Fongs Son Right Wing Bigger player which has a history of contrversey shortly after filing his papers with the league. Will the league forgive him as there is a lot of promise if he can get his game out of the clouds? Being on Halifax could make or break the player
13   The Terrible Trivium Right Wing Minimal Exposure to the player so in all honesty it is quite hard to get a gauge on them right now. Good depth option at this point?
14   Florent Vericel Left Wing Very promising so I am going to give the benefit of the doubt and skyrocket this youngsters stock. I am liking what I am seeing on the scoresheet even though he is shorter than normal
15   Jean Pierre Camus Goalie Tall as can be but questionable work ethic… Could he become the best backup option for a team? Nothing wrong with that to be honest. Every team needs a back.
16   Groovy Dood Left Wing I am honestly impressed that this player with so little time on the ice making big gains as no matter what he will always smoke his first season production. Hopefully he gets an opportunity to shine
17   Dakota Lamb Center I am enjoying watching this youngster develop his game. Already putting in work and the results already showing for him. Is he a reach at this stage of the game or will he
18   Cal Conway Goalie Short, and the numbers aren't on his side. At this point so far we have seen such minimal results to truly gauge his talents. Will he show up when we need to see it most?
19   Kosmo Kramerev Defence So little action we saw last season with 5 playoff games putting up 5 apples and a new team and season to see if he can put up better numbers to improve draft stock. Kramerov joined the draft when many people are looking to retire. The Titty Man questions his ability to survive another few more seasons
20   Mikeal Keef Defence Keef is someone I want to keep a pin in and see what happens. Like the others he is adequate in somethings but not great at anything. Lots to learn
21   Kirishima Wakaro Defence The best thing from Japan since I honestly do not know when. He has already clipped his point totals from last season. With the right management team I can see Wakaro being a very solid depth piece for an organization. Nothing to sneeze at where we are in the draft
22   Wolf Stansson Defence He can play defence but unlike the others he is trying to slowly work on the rest of his game. Sleeper pick maybe?
23   Han Jae Kuk Defence At least he is 6 feet tall? He can skate and play good defence. Right now there is not enough video on this player to see what they want to do for their career. Risk/Reward could be huge here
24   Rick Osman Defence He is tall and can play defence very well. A career locked to Halifax can sadly kill his stock. Hopefully he is willing to at least be nice to us if we call on him for an interview. Could that help him if people like Osman?
25   Peekay Soupcan Left Wing So far just looking at a decent depth piece. Hopefully after we watch some more footage of his game he could get better. Lots to learn. Could be a decent depth project for a team that is very patient
26   Jeremy Lin Right Wing He won a championship with the Toronto Raptors being a late bench player with minimal action. Does he take the same ability from the court to the rink?
27   James Boxman Right Wing Is it disappointing that when reviewing the footage I felt boxed in? At the moment I am seeing a depth piece unless something shocking happens in his game
28   Ajay Krishna Goalie Stupidly tall with very average to below average numbers. The 16 year old has lots of promise, will we be worshipping the play of this kid or will we be wishing on the gods in the future if we take him
29   Calvin Harvey Goalie A goalie with so many other better options? A real youngster so at this step I can see big risk/reward if someone willing to take the gamble
30   Oh Sens Right Wing Under 6 feet tall where it seems the most dominant outside of Pines is over 6 feet tall. He's playing some decent hockey so far in Miami. Let's see what happens
31   Keno Wolf Right Wing Tall and small, but can play defence. At this point he projects as a solid third liner
32   Gary Rush Right Wing Right now with a lot of players with so little footage we need more time. I cannot make any assessments yet on this one
33   Jack Ogilvey Defence A big killer defencemen who may be over performing or it’s a sign of things to come.
34   Matty Socks Defence So far the jury is not out on this one. He's doing quite well in a sheltered role. Could be a huge surprise
35   Rocket Left Wing A small winger who with a name like Rocket you would expect to be a speedster. So far not really seeing that speed. No speed, not enough points
36   Teriyaki Chicken Defence So far, we know he is tall at 6 feet with not enough information. Will he be as tasty as his name sake?
37   Fat palloon Defence Bigger player that is somehow putting up points. Is this an issue with a lack of a roster or is he as good as he is showing us?
38   Secel Keller Right Wing If he wasn't 6 foot 3 it would seem a lot of this play is too much of a secret. Being on such a good team could not give him a spotlight to showcase his talent. I honestly feel for them
39   Eton Beaton Center We need more of these and being 6 foot 5 without a team. Someone should scope him up
40   Ben Mills Defence A small defencemen that somehow put up some apples. Not sure how he is doing it but at least he is performing
41   Casey Scott Right Wing Very good production on a team with next to no one on it. Is he benefitting on the scoresheet as no one else to pass to?
42   ClaudeLappy Left Wing No points, but trying with 5 shots on net, at least he is hitting people. The potential
43   Jack Mount Center A 6 foot center that has put up 1 goal and 3 points. Centers will be something to watch for here
44   Blake Cornviel Right Wing Lots of potential for this youngster. It's just a matter if he can keep it up. Lots of small okay things he can do so is production over pacing?
45   Michael Bennett Left Wing MB… Benefitting being on Yukon where the talent is not all there. Points are slowly gaining. Will he keep it up?
46   Joey Fields Right Wing Massive right winger that can do many things but not one thing amazing. Could be a sleeper for a team looking for someone
47   Vlad Imir Right Wing Not sure what to think as the scouts need more from Vlad
48   Mikkel Kjotthaug Goalie Young, norwegian, and big and goalie… no team yet so kind of scary
49   Drew Bridges Left Wing Big left wing that can put up points on a contender. Unless he shows up more will this be a swing and a miss or will Bridges live up the the family namesake afterall?
50   Dylan Calvert Center We need centers so will get picked up.
51   Steamy Steve Left Wing Jury needs more data as limited action
52   Jikim Connelly Defence At least he is not a complete liability this season?
53   Connor Federko Left Wing No team somehow but scouts see is is okay at many small things but not good at one thing. A great project?
54   Jack Smith Right Wing Small, tiny, but puts up points. Career minor leaguer?
55   Bean Bagel Defence Big Defencemen that was sadly traded from a contending team to another team. Points are there as he has 4 points in 8 games. Did he play games in Mexico or not? Not sure what to expect moving forward
56   Frank Apples Right Wing No team yet but he can skate. If you do not have the puck. You gotta chase it right
57   Jack King Left Wing No team yet but scouting believes he can dish the puck. Get him someone that can put it in and be beneficial
58   Jacob Jackson Goalie No team yet but not sure if he can find one with how many goalies are in the league. Could no action really hurt a player?
59   Nicolas Takacs Left Wing No team yet but at least he can somewhat skate
60   Edvard Sokolovskis Center He's a center but that's it
61   Oscar Gustavsson Goalie Smaller in size and no team. Just means like some of these other prospects they gotta work twice as hard to be noticed
62   Tim Kamashev Defence Smaller in size defencemen looking for first time on ice. This could be interesting. At least he can skate away from the hits
63   Asher Quick Left Wing At least 6 feet
64   Ilya Sorokin Goalie Over 6 feet tall with no work. Cannot really judge
65   Mitchie Ross Right Wing So far the scouts need to see more. Good thing we will be doing a midseason report later on
66   Cash Wheeler Right Wing Putting up some points and almost halved what he has done in about the same amount of time as last season. Not sure what to think here
67   Jack Rozon Center Small center, could be used for minor league depth cannon fodder
68   Jackson Busta Goalie No stats, at least taller than 6 feet
69   James Davies Right Wing Just because you are big I am not sure its worth the gamble. Could be a career minor leaguer at this rate
70   Swiss cheese Goalie Hopefully he plays better than swiss cheese
71   Tigran Bogdanov Goalie Small, skinny, could we have someone who is actually swiss cheese?
72   Akito Helsing Goalie No data
73   Denali Hussey Defence Tiny, extremely skinny defencemen. Please eat
74   Emery Goalie Wow… these tiny goalies. Not sure what to think
75   Joshua page Left Wing Small, skinny, not sure as somehow he could hit someone
76   Kyle Kurtovic Goalie A tall goalie.. Other than that nothing
77   Ruslan Sorokin Right Wing Tall, no team, nothing
78   Albert Zednik Right Wing Not sure what to think about Zednik as he was picked up as a depth piece In the draft. Eight GP 0s all across the board
79   Braylon Selle Center Big center with no team
80   Jeff Hope Center He's tall and no points for Mexico. Ouch
81   Jordan Wampole Goalie Short and tiny, with no team
82   Nicholas Wilson Left Wing Just under 6 feet, not sure with no data
83   Zach Ryan Right Wing Picked up in the draft as a hopeful but nothing after that. Release by original organization
Edited by BigTittySmitty