Town of Salem #5

Gustav

Vote tracker:

d_a - 8 (Continentalcup, omg, Proto, doom, Dok, Barzy, Spartan, diacope)

Votes needed: 8

@omgitshim

Went out hunting for food

Transported diamond_ace with Alex Bridges the first night, both of them left mysteriously in the night

Changed plans to hunt down ace instead

Transported Jhatty and Nyko the second night but it failed because somebody was already jailed

Mysteriously rhino steals my gun in the night

Transported nobody on the third night but was going to transport Bridges and Mike, communication failure.. That happens sometimes

Transported Bridges and Mike but again since both left nothing happened 

Last transport was Caboose and myself as instructed by the big dog ContinentalCup036

The only town we killed I was not involved in the voting, didn't think he was suspicious enough so gambling big on the diamond hunch

35 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

yea sorry if you actually are town but we are at the point where the game will end either tonight or tomorrow night. Hope you enjoyed our first game! And I agree outside of transporter sheriff is the role I hate the most

I am, but that's fine. We're in a position to afford it. ?

See you guys on the other side of the game 

16 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

If @Caboose30 can confirmed he was transd i think u should track doomsday

Even if I was the Hex Master, it would be pointless. As the last Coven alive, the Hex Master has the Necromicron and all of their visits are now astral. I don't think it would be able to be detected. 

@omgitshim could you verify this?

23 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

If @Caboose30 can confirmed he was transd i think u should track doomsday

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Even if I was the Hex Master, it would be pointless. As the last Coven alive, the Hex Master has the Necromicron and all of their visits are now astral. I don't think it would be able to be detected. 

@omgitshim could you verify this?

Yeah tracking Doomsday won't help; Hex Master is Astral so it would be like they stayed home. Which is why I'm not pushing Dok anymore.

"Guys, I'm a Sheriff," says @diamond_ace, who I'm finally not tagging in one of these posts for no reason.

"Don't worry, we believe you," says everyone, lynching him.

He was...

Spoiler

...indeed a SHERIFF.

Last will:

Spoiler

From the memoirs of Lars Intranquilo, famed actor and former professional hockey player:

I've been cast in Town of Salem 5. So far, this has been quite the successful franchise, a few Oscars, a few Golden Globes, the like. They've given me the role of Sheriff - I'm torn about the role, as I don't think it's the most useful, but at least it's town. Can you imagine being cast as a villain in my first foray into the franchise? I can't either. Some idiot from costuming has decided I must wear all black - he claims it's a "stylistic choice" but I think it's suicide, people will think I'm a villain, the villain always wears black. 

We've been on set for a while now, and it appears I was right. The idiot from costuming has cast suspicion onto me from the second day of filming. It's now just shy of a week, and these costars have been playing their roles off of me like I'm the killer or something. I'm not, we all know this, but we've reached a death scene now, and some of these guys have launched an inquiry with the writers to rewrite the script, due to feedback from early focus groups. The people who've been given advanced access have decided to have my character die in this scene rather than the originally intended death the writers had in there. The push was so successful that I don't even know who was intended, just that I'm now about to die in my own movie.

Here it goes. I step up to the gallows - everyone's being nice to me, as though they weren't all the ones that just stabbed me in the back. The jailor stands on the platform... covers my head with a bag... ties the noose... pulls the lever... all I see is black...

Guess I won't be back for the sequel.

Night 6 begins now!

List of those alive:

It's the seventh day. The town is gathered as they always are in the town square, waiting to hear the Jailor's verdict.

It comes out of nowhere, like a clap of thunder out of the sky--or, rather, from inside the prison walls.

"TALLY HO LADS"

Those who have been in this town before know exactly what that means, and the sound of the small cannon going off from inside the jail only confirms that. A quick head count this morning showed that @Alex Bridges was the one missing, and @ContinentalCup036 walks out of the prison with some news. "My fellow Town members," he says...

Spoiler

"Alex was the HEX MASTER."

And, with that, all of the evils are dead!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE TOWN, THE SURVIVOR, THE AMNESIAC, AND THE JESTER!

Here's a link to the Dead server, for anyone who would like to hang out post-game: https://discord.gg/yHAHS9

Here's the game's spreadsheet, for all the nerds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-Kd_z5jLed3w9koqGfrBUs75TJBXjHT7aXLlY8OUCI/edit?usp=sharing

GG. Tried my best to learn quick and apply, sorry if I was confusing at times but I promise I'll be even better next game!

Sorry diamond.. Should have known it was Bridges and not you, just got caught up in that dark suit I thought you were a ghost tormenting the souls of Salem

1 minute ago, diacope said:

GG. Tried my best to learn quick and apply, sorry if I was confusing at times but I promise I'll be even better next game!

Sorry diamond.. Should have known it was Bridges and not you, just got caught up in that dark suit I thought you were a ghost tormenting the souls of Salem

It's fine, you clearly weren't the only one or I wouldn't have had the votes :)

3 hours ago, diacope said:

Don't worry about it. Transporter is probably the hardest role in the whole game to play.

2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

GUSTAV! MY LAST WILL! 

Spoiler

Kill continental cup immediately next game, he starved me in prison, no bread, no water...