Town of Salem #5

Gustav

"I'm Dirty Dan!" says @ContinentalCup036.

"No, I'm Dirty Dan!" says @Caboose30.

That just about sums up the day's events, though. Nothing much happens outside of that, but it's still fairly active and spicy as far as first days go.

Night 1 begins now! Go do your stuff.

List of those alive:

•  

SUN RISING NOISES.

It's the start of Day 2, and most things seem in order. Both purported Dirty Dans are still walking around, and @Mr_Hatter is stoned as always.

This time, though, he's stoned in a different sense of the word--turned to stone last night by the MEDUSA. As such, his role and will have been lost.

Whisper list time!

BarzalGoat has whispered to Continentalcup036.

Doomsday has whispered to Continentalcup036.

Continentalcup036 has whispered to Devise.

List of those alive (20):

Votes needed today: 11

Time note: Expect this day phase to end a bit later as I'm out of work at 10. If things heat up later in the day I'd appreciate it if someone could track the votes so I don't have to dig through pages on end when I get home and can kick off the night phase more quickly.

1 minute ago, Proto said:

So does that mean neither jailor jailed the other jailor? In simpler terms, both dirty Dan's roamed free last night?

We don't know that, if you mean either Jailor executed the other, well that's because Jailor cannot exe on N1

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Ballsy move, would suck for you if our main TP is a Doc

I mean I have a nice cell to return to tonight. I made it very clear I wouldn't reveal unless I had protection in place

Just now, Caboose30 said:

So where are our TIs? I want to hear what they know

I guess I'll start, if we're gonna win this game, we need to get info on the table. I'm the/an Investigator.

N1: BigAL (Spy, BMer, Jailor, Guardian Angel)

Since we don't have a BMer and AL is obviously not a Jailor, it's safe to assume he's a Spy/GA.

If that Gustav Squidward post confirms Caboose is mayor, then yes he is mayor. I jailed him last night and am confirmed jailor. I am requesting that all town members whisper me their roles (while I am making the whispers public tonight, I will not be doing that for everyone unless it becomes strategically necessary.

@Doomsday claimed to me he was survivor. @BarzalGoat claimed to me he was vigilante. I want Barzalgoat to perform his role tonight and shoot Doomsday, and if Doom is truly who he says he is he will vest. I am requesting town protective and lookout remain on me tonight, as I will be jailing our mayor. Town investigatove dont bother looking at doom or barzal tonight as their actions will help confirm each other. 

Just now, Proto said:

I don't think Gus would confirm he is mayor on a whim, but it's a fine claim for now. If we have a toss up situation we can always vote to lynch and he can reveal to sway the vote.

I will PM you my role tonight.

Mayor is the one role that I am allowed to outright confirm.

To clear up any confusion, yes, Caboose is the Mayor.

Just now, Proto said:

I don't think Gus would confirm he is mayor on a whim, but it's a fine claim for now. If we have a toss up situation we can always vote to lynch and he can reveal to sway the vote.

I will PM you my role tonight.

That was me revealing...

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Shitty jester my ass @ContinentalCup036

Well to be fair if you were jester I would happily still call you a shitty jester

Glad to be working with you now MR Mayor, I look forward to spending many nights in jail with you