Seattle, What a team

Steve

I thought I would share some insight to being part of the very successful Seattle Bears team. I took a moment to reflect on the ups and downs of my players career and came to the conclusion, I wouldn't be where I am today if not for being 1, on the Seattle team and 2, having Bana as my GM. Bana is a colorful person. Misunderstood by some, loved by most from what I see. It wasn't until we were talking in the LR the other day that Bana is getting fairly close to 1000 wins. Well, still just under 900 but the time will come when that milestone is reached. A truly deserving GM to eclipse that marker. I hope to be around the league when that happens as I will most certainly celebrate his achievement. It's not like it's all love and no hate. Playing for Bana has it's moments and we have locked horns a few times. He has shown me time and time again that he has a real heart and is devoted to this league. I find myself humbled in many ways by how he treats certain things compared to how I would. I am not trying to blow smoke up anyone's ass. I just thought it would be a good time to talk about the driving force behind all the success Seattle has had and who is the real genius behind it all. Best of luck to all the teams this season and if we meet you in the playoffs, the gloves come off.