Mississauga Hounds AGM Hiring: We've Seen This Song and Dance Before

ColeMrtz

With the recent release of Zetterberg from the Hounds organization, we have a new opening available for those who want a taste of the VHLM GMing scene. I won't demand too much, just a couple of basic tenets I request be followed. They are:

1) Be an active presence both in the discord lockeroom and on the forums.

2) Monitor the forums for potential waiver signings and offer them, particularly when I'm at work and unable to.

3) Help in keeping lockeroom channels up to date with new TPE opportunities.

4) Want to get a better understanding of GMing and STHS in general.

5) Assist in the scouting process after the TDL hits.

6) Not really required as I don't mind doing them but if you want to write a presser every week you can do so.

If this position interests you please apply down below!

Hey Cole, I'll apply. I'm active in the Mexico City locker room and can dedicate a consistent amount of time of week for the foreseeable future. Would love the opportunity to work with you.

37 minutes ago, rory said:

Hey Cole, I'll apply. I'm active in the Mexico City locker room and can dedicate a consistent amount of time of week for the foreseeable future. Would love the opportunity to work with you.

I can vouch for rory, he's an excellent candidate for the position!

52 minutes ago, rory said:

Rory would be a dope AGM. He'll try to over throw you.

21 minutes ago, twists said:

@ColeMrtz I think you know what I can do, and I'm more than happy to apply, but in case you need a refresher:

I've been the USA WJC GM and have been Halifax's AGM. I know STHS well and how to do lines. I recruit like no other, and I actually enjoy posting pressers. You can ask anyone anyone about me and most will have very good things to say. I'm very active in discords and I'd love the opportunity to come back as an AGM. Plus I played for the Hounds at some point :)

dont take him away from me.

Anyways twists is the my AGM so the AAGM of San Diego and he does a good job yelling at me and giving me coffee. A good choice.

12 hours ago, rory said:

1 hour ago, Brewins15 said:

Applying

10 hours ago, twists said:

@ColeMrtz I think you know what I can do, and I'm more than happy to apply, but in case you need a refresher:

I've been the USA WJC GM and have been Halifax's AGM. I know STHS well and how to do lines. I recruit like no other, and I actually enjoy posting pressers. You can ask anyone anyone about me and most will have very good things to say. I'm very active in discords and I'd love the opportunity to come back as an AGM. Plus I played for the Hounds at some point :)

11 hours ago, dlamb said:

I'll throw my name into the hat, why not.

I vouche for all these guys, they're all super active, and can definitely light it up in Missisauga.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I'd like to thank everyone who applied for the position, I appreciate every offer and want to give it out to as many people as possible. Unfortunately there's only one spot, and in the interest of granting first chances and the obvious interaction with the community I'd like to formally welcome @rory to the Mississauga Hounds organization!