Patrik Laine Q&A

Laine

Hello VHL and VHLM Players and GMs!

I will be doing a Q&A on this thread here! The questions can be from anybody! I will be answering any and all questions so if you want to ask anything just hit the quote button and drop your question down below!

Patrik Laine Words VHL.png

2 minutes ago, PatrikLaine said:

Hello VHL and VHLM Players and GMs!

I will be doing a Q&A on this thread here! The questions can be from anybody! I will be answering any and all questions so if you want to ask anything just hit the quote button and drop your question down below!

Patrik Laine Words VHL.png

Hello. How did you end up joining the league my guy?

I joined from a reddit post a few days after the NHL was shut down due to COVID.

Just now, a_Ferk said:

Hello. How did you end up joining the league my guy?

I joined from a reddit post a few days after the NHL was shut down due to COVID.

I actually saw the VHL near the beginning of May in r/EA_NHL and thought it looked interesting. I joined a week ago and I've had a blast so you bet your ass I am staying active here.

9 minutes ago, Tate said:

1. What do you think of the different team brands? Do any jump out at? Any thoughts on which team(s) you’d want to get drafted by?

2. What is a short term goal you have with your player? What is a long term goal?

3. Do you have any thoughts on some of the current VHL players? 

4. Sweet or salty?

5. What’s the best kind of snack to have at midnight?

6. If you could magically transform into any kind of animal, what would you be?

7. How hot should a hot wing be?

Wow! Thanks for all the questions!

1) I think all the teams have good jerseys but I love jerseys with a navy colour. Houston and Mississauga both have good jerseys. I would be happy to be drafted by any team but I would love to be with some other young guys and a good front office.

2) In the short term, I'm working on my Shooting, Passing, Defense, Puck Handling and Checking to become a Pure Scorer with the ability to hit and take the puck away. In the long term, I will become a more rounded player but still have the emphasis on shooting and become a better skater.

3) I don't really know a lot about the current VHL players so not now.

4) I would say salty.

5) The best kind of snack to have at midnight is a soft snack with not too much sugar.

6) I would probably turn into a dog, just to see what it is like to be a pet

7) Hot enough so that it has a bit of kick to it, but not hot enough to the point where your tongue burns off.