2020 Donation Drive

Quik

Please post your transaction ID for donations made explicitly for this Donation Drive in this thread.

The league will match all contributions up to $500, and split it evenly between 2 charitable organizations TBD at the moment.

• By Donating $5, you may claim 5 Uncapped TPE.
  • If we hit our goal of $500, then all members may claim a Free Doubles Week

We're up to $500 on the dot as of 11:30 on June 4, 2020. Everyone can already claim a free double's week.

Final total:

-$200 directly to Spirit North

-$1170 to ACLU

-$1170 to Spirit North

• Quik featured this topic

Even though I am far away, I want to help people. I don't care about political messages, stances, ideas. People who are going through tough times and are being oppressed even in the slightest need our help and I can get behind that.

Here we go! Transaction ID 7JD42850L0594283V

Regardless of political ideology and rhetoric, oppressed races and cultures need to be supported, valued, and treated equally in our society. Until then, we simply can't claim that every single life matters, as it sadly isn't the case.

Transaction ID: 2T156818AC544972D

Confirmed. -sterling

Transaction ID: 2MJ31272K50791515
A dollar for every year of this so-far cursed century.

Confirmed. -sterling

Would like to reserve the right to share the spoils with someone else in GrittyIsKing's position, should they come forward - much respect to Der Meister's gesture. I said in the board I'd be doing 200 before we even had a drive, and I am a man of my word. (Plus this actually worked out cheaper anyway - 200 Canadian here plus the 40 unrelated donation I posted in the board thread that isn't part of the drive is still cheaper than 200 American)

2020-06-04 (5).png

Confirmed. -sterling (Pass it onto another member if you wish)