VAN/MOS; S72

VHL Bot

• Admin

Bittersweet. One of my biggest steals and most loyal servants @Matmenzinger, thank you for your time. You really stepped it up when it mattered in S70 and have been one of the league's better forwards ever since. Look forward to seeing what you do next.

But welcome home @Gooningitup

and welcome @Donno100. Ironically we've come full circle as you could have been Moscow's first ever FA signing. Better late than never though!

19 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Well then lol cant say i expected to be traded 

Did Beaviss do the thing where his players find out they've been traded via forum ping from the VHL Bot?

:Roy:

6 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Did Beaviss do the thing where his players find out they've been traded via forum ping from the VHL Bot?

:Roy:

Its my trademark

So, I think this is quite brilliant. @Beaviss in my eyes clearly shows that he is one of the best GM's in the league. He trades away his Star forward, pure goalscorer. Get's back a decent player and 2 picks (1st round and 2nd round), then goes and trades away the player he got AND a decent prospect for another pure goalscorer. 

In the end he gets an extra 1st, TPE wise a bit worse player but still a guy who can perform on the same level as Julius Freeman did and a 2nd rounder that has the same value as Kazimir Komarov. 

4 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

So, I think this is quite brilliant. @Beaviss in my eyes clearly shows that he is one of the best GM's in the league. He trades away his Star forward, pure goalscorer. Get's back a decent player and 2 picks (1st round and 2nd round), then goes and trades away the player he got AND a decent prospect for another pure goalscorer. 

In the end he gets an extra 1st, TPE wise a bit worse player but still a guy who can perform on the same level as Julius Freeman did and a 2nd rounder that has the same value as Kazimir Komarov. 

Someone understands me ❤️

17 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

While the picks are nice, it's a clear major downgrade to go from around 1100 tpa to 600 something tpa, pretty much putting this season to waste. Having only one star forward on the entire team is not going to cut it. 

I am hoping an additional trade is coming, otherwise Beaviss has doomed this team to just wasting this season being mediocre when he promised something else to two players who signed with him on the last year of their contract

Vancouver has 3M left in cap space, and a team is not truly competing for a cup unless their cap space is fully used. Otherwise they are just doing their team a disservice by handicapping them compared to other teams

Edited by ContinentalCup036

• Head Moderator
17 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

it's the new normal because the VHL is so crowded, you have under 300 tpa what do you expect? 

Can't hear you, too many cups in my ears.