Town of Salem #6 - Sign Up

Gustav

After the last game, I thought I'd be taking a bit of a break before running this one. But nope--I'll likely be away and with little to no time for this for a short time later on this month, so there's no time like the present to get things going. I'll start this thread off with my usual essay, though, as always, please read it through as it contains new and important information.

-This will be the last game until some point next month. See above as to why. If you're on the fence about joining, jump in, because the next chance won't come up immediately after this one.

-Whispers are being yeeted just as suddenly as they were introduced. I brought in my own custom form of whispering for the last game hoping we'd be able to get around the whispering meta that showed up in the EFL, before @omgitshim made this same decision to pull whispers from EFL games. I thought this over and tried to think up scenarios where I could have something that wouldn't lead to a meta emerging, but with everything that was brought up to me and with everything that I thought of, I could also think of a way to circumvent it and create a meta that nobody enjoys. Being able to talk for 12 hours rather than 45 seconds during the day already gives town a lot more power, and whispers aren't necessary to add to that.

-I'm introducing a new game mode! Public voting will be back soon, but right now, we've got us an Any All game. This means that the game will begin with no role list. You will not know anything about which roles are being used; you just have to figure it out for yourself. What's the evil faction? Mafia? Coven? Mafia and Coven? Just five Serial Killers? Only way to find out is to play.

-TRIVIA IS BACK! 

-If you won the last game, you have a 30% chance to receive any role of your choosing, should you wish to ask me. The winners of the last game are listed below:

-If you didn't win the last game, you still have a chance at a role request by playing trivia! Each correct answer will get you an additional 5% chance for a maximum of 20%. If you won the last game and you play trivia, this will be added to your 30% chance for maximum odds of 50%.

-If you would like to play trivia but do not want to request a role, just write "random" for the role response.

-THE LINK IS HERE

Finally...

Rules are here

The Town of Salem Wiki is here

A strategy guide is here

Target start date: sometime early next week, not sure when yet.

3 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Im hype, any all sounds really fun. Will you at least let it be known how many town there are?

That ruins the fun of Any All! You have no idea how many of anything there are.

I'm in.

Sign-up list so far because I was stupid enough to not make a post up top and I don't want to edit the original and re-ping people:

Spoiler

a_Ferk

BarzalGoat

Berocka

bigAL

Continentalcup036

Devise

DoktorFunk

Doomsday

gorlab

jhatty8

MMFLEX

Mike

Mr_Hatter

Nykonax

omgitshim

Rayzor_7

Ricer13

solas

Spartan

Target start date is Monday night. This thread will remain open throughout the weekend. We've got a bit of a smaller group so far, so feel free to reach out to anyone you think will enjoy it!

Edited by GustavMattias