VHLM Commissioner Change

Quik

8 hours ago, Tate said:

I’m good. Sincere apology to @Beketov and the league for what I said. 

Also, sincere congratulations to @Sonnet who is a very deserving and respectable choice. 

So I guess no apology for me then? Kinda seems a little hasty to get mad like that then not apologize to the person you actually said things to.

This should have been a locked announcement and not open to stupid comments. Any comments could have been made in their own separate posts. Combative comments do nothing to bring the community together, rather the opposite. Old man logic may not apply here.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

This should have been a locked announcement and not open to stupid comments. Any comments could have been made in their own separate posts. Combative comments do nothing to bring the community together, rather the opposite. Old man logic may not apply here.

If it's locked, then there are complaints that you're stifling discussion. Each has it's pros or cons, but either way, Blue Team doesn't win.

8 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

If it's locked, then there are complaints that you're stifling discussion. Each has it's pros or cons, but either way, Blue Team doesn't win.

Some of what I have read should be stifled. Making an uncomfortable announcement into unproductive content that has players taking sides, which in my opinion isn't the best way to do things. I said what I wanted to say, moving on.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Steve said:

Some of what I have read should be stifled. Making an uncomfortable announcement into unproductive content that has players taking sides, which in my opinion isn't the best way to do things. I said what I wanted to say, moving on.

I agree. The blue team's decisions should never be allowed to be questioned.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

To be fair, it was never meant to turn into this. The plan was to deal with it in private and let Bana have his goodbye while also giving Sonnet the welcome he deserves. Unfortunately bits and pieces of information got distributed and resulted in people forming opinions and taking sides when none should have been there to choose. 

3 hours ago, Quik said:

To be fair, it was never meant to turn into this. The plan was to deal with it in private and let Bana have his goodbye while also giving Sonnet the welcome he deserves. Unfortunately bits and pieces of information got distributed and resulted in people forming opinions and taking sides when none should have been there to choose. 

Maybe don’t force a commish out then eh?

15 minutes ago, Aye my name jeff said:

Maybe don’t force a commish out then eh?

At the end of the day, for whatever the reason or whatever side there is or opinion, these guys are in the same position I was to do what’s best for the league. Whether I or you or anyone agrees or picks sides, it’s as simple as that and they are doing their jobs. I don’t agree but I understand this very greatly as it was always my mission to serve you , the same it is for them.

For me now, I’m going to continue this. I am going to help you newer members or those that require the boost to get going. Anyone, always, is more than welcome to drop me a message or ping and I will be there for them in a heartbeat.. I will always be there for the VHLM and the league. It is my passion. It’s where my heart and mind are at for this very amazing league and you amazing people that make it that way.

People make mistakes. I ain’t perfect. Their issue was my mistakes. They seen growth but not the required growth and everyone shares different views, different backgrounds and upbringings and all that jazz. I respect those. It’s their view, they lead the way. I am on a similar path but will work towards finding my way to the path they wish for our great league to be on so that I can continue to help and make this league a better place for everyone.

I love you, Zeke. I love all the members I’ve come across over the years and I’m so greatly appreciative of all the kind words, gestures and support I’ve received from most of you. Again, I can’t express it but you guys brought me strong happiness and a sense that while I made mistakes, I also made a difference. Please continue that, please continue the growth.. and please continue to find ways to be better as members, individually and together, and as a league. 

I will catch you out there and I will always be around. CHEERS DUDE! 

4 hours ago, Advantage said:

Without knowing the full details, you can't really comment on the whole situation.  Nor can most of us.

I feel like I'm with @Banackock on some of the things he said. I think some things were misunderstood and maybe don't call for a step down/firing or whatever this is.

I think there's some other underlying issues though and I don't really know the full extent of his relationship with the staff either. I'm not even going to pretend I do, because I'm too forgiving and laid back that I just forgive and forget too easily. This league would crumble into a mess if I was running it.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:33 PM, Banackock said:

I was going to wait until later to release a statement. I didn’t wake up this morning or go to bed last night thinking this would happen. I never ever had plans of stepping away. I feel like this is just a poor, poor misunderstanding where my wording was blown up and examined and taken out of context.. I don’t even know.. walking in circles.. especially seeing as my words came from the source itself.. 

I have given two years to the role as VHLM commissioner and as I mentioned, I never intended to step away ever.. and didn’t last night or this morning when I woke up.. I have missed family events, family suppers during Easter and Thanksgiving, Ive had situations where my grandfather passed away.. my girlfriend found out she has a tumor in May and very well could have cancer.. and my world is flipped upside down. The sadness I’ve had. The dreams I’ve had to which I wake up in the middle of the night with wet eyes crying.. and I was still here for the league, it’s members, the VHLM and my family who was the VHLM  and it’s GM’s. I’ve never left. My activity has never lessened. I was always here at the moment of a ping, a mention, a message.. the moment my alarm rang at 0600 I was on and was here until the moment I put my phone down to go to bed.. 

I feel frustrated. I feel very heartbroken. I feel disappointed in the leadership and myself. I feel small. Similar to my Hall of Fame speech I got.. I was so excited to be recognized. I was so proud to reach that level. What I got was a very short, rambled paragraph on how I improved the league and am an asshole to some. I felt so incredibly small. I felt worthless. That I try so hard for everyone here to make this league as amazing as it is, as it’s become and as it will grow into.. and felt like it didn’t matter. I don’t know, VHL. Super sad day. I was booted without even being able to say good bye to people I spent all day talking with, helping.. they weren’t just GM’s.. they were my support.. closest thing to online pals and family I’ll ever have.. I am incredibly grateful for them.. 

With that being said,  @VHLM GM , assistants and managers that I’ve had in the past.. I can’t name you all but every single one of you.. Thank you for the amazing 2 years. Yes, sometimes we disagreed. Yes, the M section was a UFC ring sometimes.. sometimes, you know, it even ended on bad terms a little bit and it was unfortunate because in the grand scheme.. I still have a spot for those people. We had many amazing times.. I’m sorry. I don’t even know how to properly thank you guys for being my family for all the hours, days and bad, happy and good times. I just want you all to know that I love you all as members and as people and it saddens me and breaks my heart. I’m really, really going to miss you guys and miss working/talking with you all each and every hour of the day.. I don’t know.. sorry this statement sucks..

VHL, VHLM.. thank you for the support. It’s because of you amazing people, all you different people, that have come together to make this place such an .. addiction. Such a strong hobby. Such a strong part of our lives.. it’s you guys that I always wanted to do right by. I put in the work and hours with the intentions to improve you and your experiences here. I’m not perfect. I’m so deeply sorry for the mistakes I’ve made and to anyone who have crossed swords.. 

I can’t thank you all enough I just don’t know how to express it and am struggling to find words to say..  I wish you all the best and all the love in the world. Keep making this place a better place than it was yesterday. Remember, mistakes happen. We won’t always agree and we’re such a large group of many differences but we all are here because we love this shit. 

You can still expect me behind DA BEARZ..  see you out there. Take care.. 

I cant thank you enough for always making me feel noticed. It was from the beginning , i would always see you liking my content and it  really was some great positive reassurance and lead me to continue and want to put out more work and , the recognition , it really encouraged me participate more and it really made me feel valued , i cant thank you enough for the boost in confidence you gave me and i will not forget the amazing opportunities and exposure you helped me with , Thank you

❤️