Day in a Life - Episode: I dont even know anymore

Advantage

I struggle sometimes when asked the question of who I want to play for in the Victory Hockey League.  Been asked to do rankings of where id play and finally I've decided today.  This is hardly traditional but this is my diary and who is really gonna see?

12.   Calgary - I am for the most part leaning towards playing in Europe as I've always wanted to travel and Canada has gotten rather boring for me.  Not a super big fan of this team though and the personalities that sometimes come from it.

11.   Toronto - This team has just not really appealed to me. A few of the people in my agency have played for them before while under previous management, but I haven't been super inspired by what is going on there ultimately.

10.   Vancouver - I'm from BC and while it is a beautiful place to visit, some tough memories come from my time in Vancouver.  Not huge on the idea of playing for them from a member standpoint either.

9.   Seattle - My agency has a rivalry of some sorts in the past with Seattle and that is just the reality of the situation with them.  Talented team but not sure my personality would fit well.

8.   Moscow - Sorta the same as Seattle albeit this would fit the bill of traveling.  Talented team but not sure that id fit in given the situation.  This team could move up potentially but it depends on the teams situation.  Altogether id lean to staying away from them for now.

7.   New York - Was a big fan of the Americans back in the day but i don't think this is a good fit for me as a player.  They seem in need of other things and ultimately America isn't my ideal destination going forward.

6. Prague - Familiar with some of the pieces of the team but I've never been too big of a fan od the location or name.  I find this one hit or miss but I think given the state of the team I might lean more to miss here.

5.   DC - Unsure how I feel about the management.  This team is somewhat intriguing but it could really go either way.  Perhaps through discussions with management, this one could rise but its hard to say.

4.   Helsinki - I like Finland but I'm not sure how I feel about the team and those running it.  Could be a prospect but also wouldn't hurt my feelings if I dont end up here.

3.   Riga - Definitely a possibility with an experienced GM.  Haven't always liked some of their personnel but they seem to be better than some of the other options in the league.  A lot of which aren't that appealing.

2.   Davos - They'd be number one if they had a realistic chance to acquire my services but with them trading Moscows 1st back to them, I dont see a way in. Love their GM and some of their players but it seems not meant to be.

1.   Malmo - Some history with my agency since this is where their HQ is based.  Love the country and wouldn't mind trying to help them win their first cup.  Probably a pretty good fit overall and I get along with the spawn of their GM...so we will see.

12 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

@Advantage I'll always be interested to have you on my team, you know that - but at the same time, 3 of my best players are D and so I'll likely be going forward with my 1st. Just not likely a fit this time around. 

Yeah thats sorta what I meant by "state of the team".