S72 Theme Week + Deadline

Quik

3 hours ago, jpsd said:

I'd like to make a graphic for someone, idk how good it's going to be.

let me know and if you have a preferred player.

I'll make one for you if you make one for me ?

Super late edit request:

From Updaters: Please create an update request use this url when claiming your theme week. unless you already claimed a points task from previous week as explained here; if so please link to this url in your point task so we know the work is for the theme week.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, Quik said:

As always, if you have already submitted a Point Task this week, or have a multi-week Media Spot with claims remaining, you may still post your themed PT this week to claim the uncapped TPE, while claiming the capped portion on your next available claim week (i.e. if @Victor has 2 weeks remaining on a MS claim for this week and next, he may post a theme week submission this week and claim the uncapped TPE immediately, while claiming the capped portion the week of June 22nd).

Edited by rjfryman

• Commissioner
Just now, Snussu said:

Claiming 6 uncapped

13 hours ago, bigAL said:

Claiming for Theme Week

19 hours ago, Siddhus said:

21 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

On 6/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, Mr_Hatter said:

Claiming for VSN Job Pay

On 6/9/2020 at 3:23 AM, Pengu said:

And anyone else I may have missed.

In the future you don't need a separate link for claiming, just link to the OP. The updaters already need to check that you did a PT anyway so having a separate claim link in here doesn't add anything but extra messages to dig through. The limitation of not using the same link multiple times exists only on an individual basis so everyone can link to the OP without issue.

Just now, Beketov said:

And anyone else I may have missed.

In the future you don't need a separate link for claiming, just link to the OP. The updaters already need to check that you did a PT anyway so having a separate claim link in here doesn't add anything but extra messages to dig through. The limitation of not using the same link multiple times exists only on an individual basis so everyone can link to the OP without issue.

I thought you needed to claim the 6 uncapped from link here ?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Snussu said:

I thought you needed to claim the 6 uncapped from link here ?

Just link to the topic, you don't need an individual one. Using the main announcement link is fine. The updater note was just because people were claiming it as other without a link and it was hard to tell where the doubles was coming from.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Just link to the topic, you don't need an individual one. Using the main announcement link is fine. The updater note was just because people were claiming it as other without a link and it was hard to tell where the doubles was coming from.

aaah right right. Gonna try and remember next time!

4 hours ago, enigmatic said:

Since everybody is doing it, if someone wants a sig, hit me up. Let me know if you have a preferred render too.

Would love to see one for our star Goalie John Poremba   Render:Linus Ullmark