Town of Salem #6

Gustav

Wow, I almost forgot about this. Summer is making me lose all perception of time here. Let's kick this thing off...

Rules are here

The Town of Salem Wiki is here

If you think you're too good to read my opening post, I'd tell you to click something else, but you wouldn't do it because you wouldn't have read it. So I'm not going to.

This is an ANY ALL game. Here's what that means.

Role list:

Spoiler

Role list? You want a role list?

And here are my usual copy-pasted guidelines:

-I'm going with my usual starting and ending times as a general guideline: WHENEVER THE HELL I WAKE UP marks the start of each day phase, and 9 PM EST marks the start of each night phase. Those will be the times that I'll aim for, but, officially, the start of one phase and the end of another comes whenever I make the announcement. You'll be pinged. I will do my best to give out expected announcement times, but I reserve the right to kick off any phase at any time.

-No talking in this thread during night phases. That goes for everybody, regardless of role. I have no power to lock this thread at night, and there's no official penalty for talking in here at night, but if you see one of your fellow citizens doing so, please yell at them for me.

-Do not edit posts. I've been relaxed about not yelling at people who have, but editing is a sneaky way to take out potentially incriminating information. If you say something stupid, too bad. Don't change it.

-If you are reasonably able to be online at the start of the night phases, please make an effort to do so. The JAILOR is able to speak with you in their own Discord server at night, and that is when I will send an invite to whoever is jailed. If it is within your power to do so and doesn't present a huge inconvenience, please be online when the night phase starts and please join the server out of respect for the Jailor and their time.

-DO NOT PM ANYBODY. All communication must happen in this thread, unless you have already received an invite to a Discord server where you may speak as well. If you haven't, keep everything here. Should you wish to contact someone directly, it MUST be done through a whisper (see above for whispering rules and guidelines)

-STAY ACTIVE. If you do go two day and night phases in a row without speaking in public, speaking in a private Discord, or sending me a night action (or specifically telling me you do not want to take a night action), I will swing the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death. You do not want the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death, and neither does anybody on your side.

-The game starts NOW, with an extended Day 1 phase lasting until (about) 9 PM EST tomorrow.

@a_Ferk

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@bigAL

@ContinentalCup036

@Devise

@DoktorFunk

@Doomsday

@gorlab

@jhatty8

@MMFLEX

@Mike

@Mr_Hatter

@Nykonax

@omgitshim

@Rayzor_7

@Ricer13

@solas

@Spartan

19 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Is day 1 lynch voting meta? 

Unless something has changed when I wasn't playing, it hasn't been outside of meme votes.  I do think it's useful to push for claims but I'm personally hesitant to jump on any day 1 lynches.

.............. should we all roleclaim day 1 and fuck over the scum/game or nah?

is it offensive to call the "evil" players in the game scum? That used to be the slang back when the game was just called 'mafia'... Is it now officially called Town of Salem worldwide or what?

12 hours ago, gorlab said:

.............. should we all roleclaim day 1 and fuck over the scum/game or nah?

is it offensive to call the "evil" players in the game scum? That used to be the slang back when the game was just called 'mafia'... Is it now officially called Town of Salem worldwide or what?

I don't think everyone role claiming day 1 is the best move. It's best if town protective and investigative stays hidden for the time being so they can perform their role the next few nights.

Also, let's pretend someone claims vigi. The witch could go full lolz and just witch the vigi into a random person killing them

The way thing's are going y'all just might have to pick a side between Mike and I roles be damned. I know for certain on the first night I'll be using my "insert any Night action ability here" all over you Mikey boy.

15 minutes ago, Devise said:

The way thing's are going y'all just might have to pick a side between Mike and I roles be damned. I know for certain on the first night I'll be using my "insert any Night action ability here" all over you Mikey boy.

I really hope Mike is a veteran lol

3 hours ago, Devise said:

Devise is the GodFather he posted a pic of Jay Z doing God Father things.  Devise has been roleplaying his role every game batman/psychic/etc.  We should vote him down before he kills us all.  I expect to die N1 for calling him out but I'll know I did my job.