Town of Salem #6

Gustav

Well, Day 1, and not much happens.

Such is life on the first day.

Night 1 begins NOW! Send me your night actions, and say nothing in this thread until the next day phase starts.

Time note: I do not have to get up for anything tomorrow. Expect my degenerate sleep schedule to push the start of D2 later.

List of those alive:

The Grand Poobah wakes up in a puddle of sweat.

It has nothing to do with the game, though...or does it?

@gorlab is missing from the morning meeting. The town heads over to his house and it's been stripped of all valuables and identifying information. He was killed by a member of the MAFIA, and his role and will have been lost to the sands of time.

@MMFLEX is gone, too! A look at his house finds him away in the darkest corner of his basement, out of the sun...with a wooden stake through his heart. A very unlucky target of a VAMPIRE HUNTER, he was a VAMPIRE.

Day 2 begins now! Discuss.

List of those alive (17):

Votes needed today: 9

Many thanks to the transporter who went on me last night. It did not work however as Barzal jailed me. 

I request the transporter again tonight for protection purposes. 

Also,  am unfamiliar with how vampire hunters and vampires work. Was that just a lucky shot by vampire hunter? 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I'll just claim lookout now because I tried to see what was going on with Mike last night and was transported to another location. 

On 6/8/2020 at 9:32 PM, BarzalGoat said:

TP LO Space truckers ya boi is the jailor

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'll just claim lookout now because I tried to see what was going on with Mike last night and was transported to another location. 

So we have two people claiming to be transported, anyone else?

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also when you get transported that does not effect who you use your ability on right? IT just means like if the transporter transported me with Devise, and someone attacked me they would attack Devise instead? 

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

Also when you get transported that does not effect who you use your ability on right? IT just means like if the transporter transported me with Devise, and someone attacked me they would attack Devise instead? 

Correct, transporter is not a roleblock

Yeah it told me I didn't see anyone visit before I was transported. Also no Eagles sorry wasn't aware of that code, first time as lookout. I said I'd use my night action on Mike yesterday and I did. 

Also lol at that Vampire Hunter guess. Fucking Van Helsing in this game here.

For all ToS noobies:

TP = town protective (bodyguard, doctor, etc)

TI = Town investigative (investigator, sheriff, etc)

TK = Town killing (vigilante, vampire hunter)

LO = Lookout

So when the jailor says "TP LO on me" that means town protective and lookout should go on him

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Also @BarzalGoat, I am thinking you should jail the person we talked about last night if he still remains quiet. Considering how the was one of the leaders of town the past few games I think it's very odd he would be quiet now. 

This is definitely correct atm 

For the record, vampire hunter likely is now vigilante, unless there were more than one vampires to start the game. I would suggest not coming out unless we know there is no witch/coven leader. 

Was anyone controlled last night?

11 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

For the record, vampire hunter likely is now vigilante, unless there were more than one vampires to start the game. I would suggest not coming out unless we know there is no witch/coven leader. 

Was anyone controlled last night?

Isn’t this game with mafia seeing as Gorlab was killed by mafia? Coven and mafia can’t be in the same game right? 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Isn’t this game with mafia seeing as Gorlab was killed by mafia? Coven and mafia can’t be in the same game right? 

They can be in the same game. Also there could still be a witch regardless 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

They can be in the same game. Also there could still be a witch regardless